Face Chart Pro
By Koren Zander
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EnKore Makeup's FACE CHART PRO for iPad is the ultimate digital tool for today's working makeup professional (and makeup enthusiasts). With its advanced paint engine design, Face Chart Pro helps you to create makeup looks on a digital canvas with ease. With the use of fingers, or a stylus, artist simply select any of the built-in brushes, color palettes, customize colors, and effects. Create colorful or neutral eye makeup looks, from eyes, skin finishes, blush, and lips. Adding effects such as rhinestones, glitter, and cheetah spots is easy. This app also features an eyelash drawer that allows artists to pick-n-tap eye lashes.
Whether you are a makeup artist (of any level), or a makeup enthusiast who likes to doodle occasionally, Face Chart Pro transforms your iPad into the ultimate digital Face Chart studio.
NOTE: This is an iPad specific app. A separate iPhone Face Chart Pro app will be available soon.
- Canvas that fills the iPad screen.
- Five base canvas choices to begin with: Blank, Full Face with Open Eye, Full Face with Closed Eye, Open Eye, and Closed Eye.
- Two finger pan & zoom navigation
- Pinch in and out for controls
Brushes & Tools:
- Advanced paint engine delivers smooth and precise brush strokes.
- Multiple brushes used in the industry.
- Cotton Swab tool for cleaning and erasing
- Customizable brush settings for each brush and tools
- Undo and Redo button
- Mirror tool allows user to only create a look on one eye, or one side of the face, and then generate the other side automatically.
- Preset Makeup Color Palettes with their own separate categories.
- Custom color grid
- Eyelashes drawer
- Store and view work in progress
- Save finished charts to iPad's Camera Roll
For more information and examples, please visit www.FaceChartPro.com
It was a good idea, until it shutdown and deleted my face chart.
I was working for more then an hour in a really intricate face chart and all of a sudden out of no where it just shut down... When I when to open it again it haven't saved the chart I was working on, and it wasn't showing either! All the at work down the drain! Ugh it frustrated me so much. Also the symmetry button is a little off, and it could use different face shapes, and a way that you could delete old face charts! It's a great idea, it just needs a little more work... Can't wait for the updates, then maybe I could give it all 5 stars...
Reading is fundamental! I should have read the reviews on this app before purchasing. I found after the fact that this app wasn't very user friendly for me as a beginner. I thought perhaps it was just me, HOWEVER, AFTER reading the other posts I see that it wasn't just me.
I also found it SUPREMELY disappointing that there has been no development activity on this app since last year. People made very good suggestions and none of them were taken into consideration (so it appears). After taking a look at the Facebook page it would also appear that excitement and activity fell OFF in 2012.
At this stage, $10 for this app is outrageous.
Absolutely Love This!!!!
I've been waiting for an app like this forever!!! This make my life so much easier, instead of carrying around paper face charts I can now create them on the go. This is great especially when I'm on a shoot and have a spur of them moment idea I can create it right there. Only thing is that I have to use my stylus for the eyes and lips