Face Charts - Continuity Software
By Kurtz Consulting Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Face charts. As makeup artists, they are an essential part of our day. Lose the folder full of papers. Go digital, get organized. Get the first app designed for the makeup professional.
For an artist on the go, keeping a folder of papers with you can get messy and confusing as you go from job to job - ESPECIALLY during wedding season. For movie and video shoots, continuity software can be expensive and let's face it - we have enough to carry without having to worry about a laptop. Wouldn't it be fantastic, for the price of one pad of face charts, to have an app that will allow you to keep all of that information on your iPad and/or iPhone? Introducing Face Charts, the only app designed with the professional makeup artist in mind. Face Charts allows you to create and record shades and techniques much like their papery cousin but with more efficiency. Events are organized alphabetically or by date with all of the event information at your fingertips! Take detailed photos of your work to ensure continuity. Customize sections and fields to create different charts for different jobs. Show your clients that you are cutting edge and highly organized with Face Charts for iPad and iPhone.
• Keep track of individual events including starting and ending times, location, and rate quoted. Sort events by name or by date to quickly find the event you are looking for.
• Add clients to events for each face chart you want to create. Enter detailed notes on techniques and shades and take unlimited photos of your work, detailing each section of the face. Add custom fields and categories as you work. Sort clients by name or by title.
• Bring up completed face charts to reproduce the look at any time. All of the photos and information you need is in one place at your fingertips. Zoom in and out and scroll around to change the level of detail. Show off your work and impress potential clients.
• iCloud sync! Keep all your data in sync and up to date across all your devices. Take photos with your iPhone, enter text with your iPad - put them together into one portfolio.
• Content sharing - share your completed face charts and photos on popular social media sites Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr and Evernote. Save to your photo album, send via e-mail, or copy to the clipboard to use in other applications.
• iCal syncing for all your events. Pick a calendar and have all your events synced automatically. You can also choose to have an alarm automatically set so you’ll never be late for an appointment!
• AirPrint Support - print completed face charts and photos you've taken wirelessly to AirPrint compatible printers.
• Universal app! Works in both iPhone and iPad
What's New in Version 1.13
• iOS 8 support
• Native sharing support
• International date formatting fixes
• Bug fixes
• Create your own re-usable face chart templates! Start with one of four templates - makeup, movie, body, or hair - and customize sections and fields to your personal liking. Different templates can be assigned to each of your events or select a specific template you want to use when creating each new client. Long-tap the add client button to bring up the template picker at any time.
• Have you been using Face Charts for some time now and find you have too many old events cluttering up your list? Old events will now automatically be hidden from view. A simple tap at the bottom of the list reveals all hidden events. The age before an event is hidden is configurable in the preferences.
This app has helped me keep track of clients and the products used. I love that I can take pictures and embed them in the appropriate section. The only thing I would add to this is the ability to zoom in on areas of the face and embed them instead of taking separate photos an using up space on my mobile device. I think app has the potential to become the premier app for busy professional makeup artist and special effects artists on the go. I hope you guys introduce it to Makeup and Cosmetology students!
Love the app-don't love the resolution
Great app! Except when I forwarded my chart to my client, it was not very clear. You need to take the resolution up a notch or two. It was pretty frustrating to go through all that work to not be able to read it. Also it would be helpful to be able to save it as a template and just change somethings about the info on there rather than starting all over again.
This is not the app I thought it was
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 18, 2014
- Version: 1.13
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kurtz Consulting Services LLC
- © 2014 Kurtz Consulting Services LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.