*3D face tracking requires iPhone X.
Unlock your creative potential with Face Maker - Augmented Reality, an amazing new augmented reality experience!
Remember how your parents told you not to paint your face when you were a kid or an awkward teenager? Now you can as much as you like, and it isn't just a picture of your face, but a 3D mesh of your face in augmented reality!
BRING OUT YOUR INNER ARTIST
• Choose from numerous colors and brush sizes
• Use the Erase brush to help create interesting negative space
• Mesh Mode lets you show off the raw, 3D AR mesh on your face
THE BEST GIF YOU EVER GAVE YOURSELF
• Choose from an insane amount of gifs on GIPHY to animate on your face in augmented reality
• Download and try your own gif creations just by entering a URL
• Move, rotate and scale gifs with touch gestures you're already familiar with
TEXTURE WITH PHOTOS
• Add photos to mold to your face from your Photo Library
• Pan to position, pinch to zoom and rotate
LET'S FACE IT
• Particle Face spews one million beautiful particles with a gravitational force that synchronizes with your music!
• Auto-Face will take the most prominent face from a photo and optimize it so that you can do a 3D face swap!
RECORD AND SHARE
• Create amazing videos with audio and share them with your friends
• You can even hide the camera view to record with just a black background
GIFS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER
They really do. That's why we've added augmented reality gifs from GIPHY.
It automatically removes all dark colors so that they look incredible on your face in augmented reality.
We've highlighted some of our favorites when you tap the gif icon, or you can search for your own!
You can move, rotate and scale them with touch gestures, too!
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it promises, but...
The potential is definitely there, but there needs to be a set of preinstalled faces that work with TrueDepth. Right now you either have to overlay a gif from giphy (which are mostly bad for the purpose) or supply your own image. Throwing in a handful of faces or Snapchat-style overlays would be a big plus.
Neat little app with potential
Please add .fbx export/save feature.
Export both animation .fbx data as well as static .fbx mesh. It would make the app much more useful. Peeps could further paint their face mesh in the windows 3D paint. 3D printing would also be possible.
Round trip editing on face UV would be the lowest hanging fruit if you ask me.
Anyways nice job and good use of front facing depth camera.
I think the app is a dollar over priced now, however add those other features and it would be worth $5-$10 in my opinion.
Hope that’s helpful.
Why would an app only let you use the selfie cam? Why when it records video does it records the buttons and menues? Lots of features missing.
- Timothy Sears
- 16.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Elan3 LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.