*** Face2Gene is designated to be used solely by healthcare professionals and should not be used by anyone without proper medical training. ***
A phenotyping app that facilitates comprehensive and precise genetic evaluations.
The Face2Gene app includes the following features:
Clinic – Enhanced Patient Evaluation with Deep Phenotyping
* Detect Dysmorphic Features & Reveal Related Traits
* Discover Relevant Genetic Disorders
* Access Best-in-class Resources
Forums - Collaborative Case Review for Diagnostic Dilemmas
* Share cases in secure group forums
* Comment on other cases and receive feedback on your cases
* Community created solely for health care professionals
Library | London Medical Database (LMD) – Trusted Dysmorphology
* Search for Syndromes
* Review Photos & Features
* Up-to-date Content Through Genetics Community Curation
Compliant with HIPAA and all European Union (EU) privacy rules and standards.
Face2Gene is a search & reference tool provided for informational purposes and not intended to replace the clinician’s judgment or experience, nor should it be used to diagnose or treat medical conditions.
* Navigating a case is now a lot easier with an entirely new design for the case view.
* Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS
Sad that the parents, who are the ones doing the hours upon hours of research to find answers, are not included in this. Like most, we can only afford to see a geneticist once a year, only to be disappointed with a negative result each time. This could help parents do the research at home to bring to the geneticist attention for testing. I can guarantee a parent searching for answers will make more use of this app than any Dr. has time to do. MAKE THIS APP FOR THE PUBLIC or at least parents with special needs children.
Why make it so complicated
Why can we look up our symptoms online for things and with this you have to be a medical professional? Why can’t the user just agree to not use it as medical advice and agree that you are aware it will not diagnose or treat anything??
Just saw an article about this app and had to check it out as a mom. I worry a lot I would actually think I’m a doctor by using this app. Stupid app because it can only be used if you work in the medical field. Stupid stupid stupid and a waste of my time!
- FDNA Ltd
- 72 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © FDNA Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.