Transform your face using Artificial Intelligence in just one tap!
- Add beautiful smile
- Get younger or older
- Swap gender
- Improve your selfie with cool style filters
FACE APP PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for get access to userful style filters, filters updates and all features and content offered for purchase within FaceApp.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
You are welcome to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Subscription problem is fixed but...
What happened to the original smile feature? Why has Smile 2 officially replaced Smile 1? I know Smile 1 looks bad in some photos. But there have been some photos that I’ve edited, where I’ve managed to make Smile 1 look great!
Please bring back Smile 1! And finally come out with a Female 3 filter that is much better and more realistic than the other two and doesn’t require a collage to save. Also, would be nice to have more Smile and different facial expression filters, including one that is a normal straight face filter that gets rid of or undoes other expressions.
There’s also more female exclusive and both gender compatible filters that should be added. Like a realistic customizable face filter where you can change eye color, lip color, hair color, and etc. And have the result look realistic a believable. Adding more makeup, bangs, glasses, and hairstyles variety would also be nice. And lastly, a hair extension filter for girls with short length hair who want their hair to look longer without needing to actually wear hair extensions.
From 1 stars to 5 star.
When this app came out, it was truly amazing. One of the best apps I've ever used for photoshop.
I gave it 5 stars. However this last update, ruin it. You can easily see the impact the update had.
For instance,before the update, I took a picture of a friend, she was not smiling on the picture, so I used this app to edit a smile on her. And it came out natural and most importantly real!
Since the last update came in, I immediately notice something was off. But couldn't put my finger on it. So I decided to test this new update, on my friend's picture again ( the original picture), and photoshop a smile on my friend's picture once again using this new update—
But to my disappointment, the smile no longer look real (and all the other features look’d fake too).
With this newest update, you can easily tell the pictures are photoshop.
Please let us go back to the way it was before this new update, and I will gladly give it 5 stars again!
A new update came in again and
it's much so much better!
Raised my one star review to four (4) stars.
Although the update it's not perfect, I'm very pleased.
Would recommend to friends.
Yet another update came in and I love the new features added, I love the update so much, had to raise my 4 stars to 5 stars.
Thank you so much for your support! We are glad that we have managed to make it up for you =)
Giving it 3 stars because it has potential, but it’s still not good enough!
I love what the app can do. However, it is completely unacceptable that I can’t use all the features once I pay $20!!! Please hurry up and create full size versions for all the filters like young, female and female 2. Why use those as a sample of what the app can do and then not offer those options to paying customers? I shouldn’t have to use them in collage form only with stupid watermarks just like everyone else after I pay so much money. It says I’m not supposed to have watermarks anymore. That’s false advertising and that just isn’t right! Also, please allow me to choose photos from my favorites instead of just the general camera roll. There should also be a way to manually select a face since it keeps telling me there is no face detected in a lot of the photos.
Thank you for your purchase!
Removing watermarks is a Pro feature.
To remove a watermark:
1) Open the application
2) Tap the settings icon
3) Choose "Watermark" and turn it off
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- FaceApp Inc
- 74 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Wireless Lab OOO
- In-App Purchases
- FaceApp Pro $3.99
- FaceApp Pro $39.99
- FaceApp Pro $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.