By Facebook, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Facebook Mentions is currently only available to verified public figures. To gain access to Mentions, visit http://facebook.com/mentions.
Mentions is a better way for actors, musicians, journalists and other influencers to stay in touch with their followers and the people and things they care about on Facebook.
• Go Live - Tell your story as it happens with live video.
• Talk with Followers - See what people are saying about you and the topics you’re interested in.
• Stay in the Loop - Get posts from the people you follow and see trending stories in one place.
• Share Everywhere - Share updates across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, all from one app.
• Tell Your Story - Start conversations directly from your phone by posting updates, sharing photos or videos, or hosting a live Q&A.
What's New in Version 75
•Additional creative tools for Mentions broadcasters
◦Broadcasters can now mirror the video, capture video upside down and increase or decrease brightness before and during broadcasting.
◦Ability to filter for custom keywords to hide from posts.
•Tagging in live composer
◦Mentions users can now tag friends, location and activity before going live.
•Improved live video insights
◦Mentions users can see how their live videos performed in an easy to understand format. This is currently supported for Pages and will be soon be available for profiles as well.
It just stopped working. Period.
My review is identical to one of the others on here. One day, for no apparent reason, Facebook Mentions just stopped working. Now, only MY posts appear in the newsfeed section. The verified accounts I once followed have vanished. No remedy for this problem seems to exist. I have tried everything: uninstall/reinstall, log out/log in, cleared cache, restarted iPhone, etc., etc.
My biggest disappointment: "Facebook support" for this problem does not exist. You can file all the reports you want, but they will never get back to you. You may as well ask a tree stump for answers.
Worked GREAT! Until...
This app worked great (and still does) for me and my agents to manage my page and keep fans updated and what I'm doing next! Although, just recently the news feed page just stopped working. I cannot see any updates from the other verified pages I follow. It just keeps telling us to "retry".
Worked Great Until it Didn't
I had been using this app fine since it first came out. For a while now the news feed for those I'm following is just showing my own page's posts and one other fan page's likes/posts. I am not getting ANY other updates in my news feed from the pages I follow. Makes this app now completely worthless for me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 75
- Size: 268 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Facebook, Inc.
- © Facebook, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.