Pages Manager helps admins connect with their audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages, all in one place.
• Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
• View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
• Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips, and reminders
• View your latest Page Insights
Just install Pages Manager and then log in using Facebook to quickly access and manage all of your Pages from wherever you are.
Thanks for using Pages Manager! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
This update of our Pages Manager app includes improvements for speed and reliability.
This version contains several bug fixes and performance improvements. We have also started to roll out a new UI to help your Page better communicate with your customers.
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps getting worse
We manage only one page and can’t even see it now via the app—I’m sent to a web browser to sign in. So I boost half the posts I might have otherwise. Notification count is wrong and doesn’t clear at logout. I’ve turned it off. So..no notifications and no quick window onto our FB page. Far less useful than even the previous version.
Pages App will not display in landscape mode
This new version of Pages will only display in portrait mode. Since I use my iPad with an integrated cover and keyboard, it makes responding or posting a real chore. But Pages will not display in landscape mode.
I have the newest iPhone and this app crashes all the time. I’m forced to use this junk unless I’m on a desktop.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 384.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Facebook, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.