By Facebook, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
What's New in Version 81.0
Thanks for using Facebook! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Every update of our Facebook app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app.
It seems to take 2 steps forward and 3 steps back every update
I can't save photos to my phone anymore my phone doesn't vibrate when I get a notification and I havnt been able to use it at al since the update
Terrible update notes. Probably just adding new ways to track us. Why doesn't most recent show absolutely everything. I'm noticing that I'm missing friend activity that shows up in top stories, but not in most recent.
Auto Playing Sound is AWFUL
Ok, the auto playing sound on videos is just a TERRIBLE idea.
But what's REALLY bad is that I turn it off and the next day it's back on again.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 25, 2017
- Version: 81.0
- Size: 296 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Facebook, Inc.
- © Facebook, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.