By Facebook, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
• Buy and sell items and services
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
What's New in Version 146.0
Thanks for using Facebook! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Every update of our Facebook app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app.
I see other mentions of the 1 bubble not going away....it is because the friend requests have been removed from the usual notification spot and you now must dig for it under your friends. This change was not particularly helpful.
I have noticed as of late that my FB events aren’t syncing to iCal either. Everything is set and turned on for this to happen (and it has historically happened), but it isn’t working - which is very frustrating. I really don’t want to hand enter these events into my calendar or keep checking two places. Please fix this.
Also not excited about videos popping to full screen while scrolling. Usually it only happens if the feed stays on the video for a few seconds, but with the latest update the sensitivity has changed. This is also sufficiently frustrating and time consuming to need a fix.
Safe but not fully secure
Only issue I’ve experienced was my FB page sending out random friend request of people I don’t even know. It does not even show me sending out a friend request to this people in my activities. Might have to remove the app if this is not solved.
App crashing and running slow
The app is running very slow even after the last update for the iPhone 7 this is ridiculous it’s been going on for a few days I am on able to even load my own timeline from the app.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 146.0
- Size: 386 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Facebook, Inc.
- © Facebook, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes