FaceChime makes it easy to ring, answer and interact with a doorbell anywhere in the world. Getting started is quick and simple — place your FaceChime ID in a convenient spot and you're ready to go. Whether you're home or at work, answering the door is just a push notification away. There's no better way to get to the door.
Get Started Quickly
• Setup is quick and easy — just print your FaceChime ID and place it in a convenient spot.
• With just one tap visitors can ring your door by scanning the code using the app.
• When someone rings your doorbell, you’ll get a push notification — tapping it opens the app.
• FaceChime will then popup the name and photo of the person at the door.
• You can answer, decline or send the custom message of your choice.
• Visitors are instantly notified via push of your presence, absence or special instructions (ex: if it’s a package, you can tell the mailman to leave it at your neighbor’s).
• You can use FaceChime at home or work and as a primary or secondary doorbell.
• Alternatively, FaceChime ID’s can be used as a lost & found tag for your phone, luggage, kids, pets, etc.
• FaceChime works naturally — like a classic doorbell or a sophisticated smart home appliance.
• Use FaceChime on handhelds or tablets and in portrait or landscape modes.
Answer Anywhere and Anytime
• Your doorbell rings even if FaceChime isn’t running in the background.
• Use FaceChime on multiple devices — each with its own unique FaceChime ID.
NEW! FaceChime now doubles as a universal and secure QR code scanner.
Receiving push notifications in real-time requires an Internet connection. Printing IDs requires a printing device. Low ambient light conditions may impede on the camera’s ability to properly scan a FaceChime ID.
The FaceChime 1.6.4 update improves the security, stability and compatibility of the app, and is recommended for all users.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.