By Domingo Flamingo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have fun mixing faces together!
- More than 5 million users -
Have you ever wanted to get the look of a celebrity? Or to see what two of your friends mixed together would look like?
FaceFusion does it automagically!
This is the perfect app for a party, with your family or at work: take pictures of your friends and watch them combined! They will freak out!
- Tons of fun.
- Automatic, high-quality process.
- Face library with all your photos, available to try out new mixes.
- Result sharing using Facebook, or by e-mail, you name it...
For best results, make sure to use front-facing photos, with no expression and good lighting conditions.
How to use a celebrity's face:
- Use Safari and find a nice photo of the celebrity you want (front-facing).
- Save the photo to your Camera Roll (tap and hold on the photo).
- Go to FaceFusion, tap '+' in the Face Library and tap the 'Camera Roll' button to load the previously saved photo.
- Done! The celebrity is now part of your library.
WARNING: Extremely hilarious, sometimes a bit creepy!
What's New in Version 2.10
Minor bug fixes
Best Face Mixing App Ever
And I actually mean what I said in the title. This app really works better than all the other fusion apps I tried so far. There is still a minor bug that all the haters complain about, when the two faces' eyebrows are both on the screen. This is not the app's fault, it's the user's. It usually happens when users don't align the markers correctly, or rush through them. So the haters should stop hating and go through the markers slowly and carefully instead of rushing through them. This is probably why none of the face mixing apps work for them. If I could, and I really mean it, I would rate this 50 stars. If you're looking through the reviews to see if others think the app is good, it is, if you use it correctly. Bye now!
-Alex K. (osyu)
I became my Leonard like immediately it was like the best thing because it was like I did it and I was totally him seconds
Next I won't be home in Hubert only come all the My Singing Monsters
This app was good when it worked. It crashes after each picture and makes me close and restart to use camera. App is junk now. Do not buy it.
It charged me again even after I had it in my cloud.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 07, 2014
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 48.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Domingo Flamingo Studio SL
- © Domingo Flamingo Studio SL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All-in-One Pack$2.99
- Beauty Pack$0.99
- Monsters Pack$0.99
- Fun Effects Pack$0.99
- Ugly Pack$0.99
- Cute Makeup Pack$0.99
- FaceFusion - No ads$0.99