By Quatrian Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* MOST user friendly BACKGAMMON app *
- Invite friends (iOS 9) or play with random opponents.
- Rematch option at the end of a match.
- Game Center achievements and leader boards.
- Look for Game Center auto-match opponents while playing a local game
- Option to switch board home position and swap color.
- Text chat feature for all network games (Game Center, Local Network). Can be turned OFF.
- Play a Local Network game (Bluetooth or Wi-Fi), against the computer, or a pass-the-device game.
- Skill rating, won games, won match points and experience scores for completed Game Center matches.
- Progressive undo, replay last move, PIP values, doubling cube, human powered random rolls.
- Checkers are easy to select and move, with variable animation speed.
- Optionally show all possible moves for any piece, or use "one-tap" moves.
- Play 1, 3, 5 or unlimited-point matches.
- Resignation with 1, 2, and 3-times multiplier.
- Universal App: enhanced graphics for iPad and retina displays.
- Neural Network based advanced computer algorithm.
- Extensive settings screen allows users to customize their experience (see screen shots).
- Multiple dice rolling algorithms including web based rolls.
- Statistics screen: tracks games won, points won, matches won, as well as dice roll statistics.
- If the losing player disconnects from the game the winning player gets awarded the win.
- 60-second time limit per move for Game Center Auto-Match games.
What's New in Version 4.5.0
Minor bug fixes
Game favors computer over player 2 to 1 every time
I have played this over and over and its pointless. Computer cheats and gives itself doubles when losing to get ahead. Beyond
Algorythm coincidences it gets the perfect roll every time to knock your man off but rarely does the player ever get these magic rolls. Check your stats. The double rolls for the computer remain Double the player. I know all the moves by heart. Been playing over alot of years. The computer will always work magic and make sure it wins 8 out of 10 games every time no matter if you were winning. Stop teaching these games how to cheat to win and roll fair dice.
I learned how to play competitively at the highest level from this app - I am not the person who owns this app - I had bought the app twice - closed the icon & lost the game - it would be fair to tell this player how his sister can get it back without paying a 3rd time!
Computer has lucky rolls
It seems that in more advanced modes, the computer simply has luckier rolls. High doubles repeatedly. Not a very satisfying experience. The interface is good and provides better experience when playing a person rather than computer, i.e., pass the board.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 26, 2016
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Quatrian Inc.
- © 2016 Quatrian Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.