Experience the look&feel of Facepixelizer with this Free app for iphones/ipod touches/ipads.
With this app you can pixelate/blur a whole image or just some areas and then save/share the result.
!!!!! How to use the app:
- first, load an image from the library or take one with the camera by long press action on screen.
- then, double tap to open Image/Pixelate Settings, and enjoy this.
• load image from device's library or straight from the camera
• Pixelate Areas - draw rectangles (tap them again to delete them) over the desired areas and when you're finished press Pixelate Area(s)
• save/email/share the resulting image
Please read all the instructions provided in the Info popup.
- Fix mirror bugs UI
Thank you for using app!
Ratings and Reviews
DO NOT DOWNLOAD! WASTE OF YOUR TIME!
I was so excited with this app. It was so easy to pixelate and even gave you the option to blur as well. I went to save my finished product and there was no button for it. I tried the ‘x’ and it deleted it. I went back, it got deleted as well. There is no way to save it. It looks like maybe the button is under the add and I believe it’s on purpose. Apps make money splash through ad revenue and in-app purchases. I think it’s a scam to make us keep trying to save it over and over thinking it’s a glitch, when really they are getting paid everytime we accidentally click the ad. For what though? I don’t know. We just want to edit out pictures 😐😐😐
Can’t save the photo.... pointless
Great way to edit... too bad you can’t save the photo because the confirm (save) button is covered by ads. Then when you remove the ad it just has a sign saying “ad removed by google”. Tried a bunch of times to no avail. Don’t download this until they fix it.
Easy to pixelate but on my iPhone I cannot figure out how to save my changes. Completely frustrated and disappointed!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.