FaceRig is an application that enables you to embody awesome digital characters anywhere! You want to impersonate a dragon? We've got you covered! You want to be a bad-ass soldier? How about a cute, loving, fluffy, Red Panda? Don't ask how he got in there, take the app for a spin right now! In a pocket, in a bus, in a bar, on a tower, on a plane? Everywhere!
- Full 3D avatars
- Get rewards for daily log-ins
- Unlock more than 40 incredibly realistic avatars
- 20+ Face Masks for up to 5 users. Try them out with up to 4 friends.
- RealTime FaceSwap with up to 5 different faces that can be swapped between each other.
- 14 backgrounds to choose from.
- Custom Live2D avatars. This feature gives 2D artists the chance to add their own art into FaceRig.
- Record Videos and share them easily on social channels
- Make Awesome digital cosplay #selfies
This app does require access to your device's camera and microphone
This app requires access to the Internet
This app does have analytics to track events
This app does not collect personal information
Added a new avatar representing the artist known as Deadmau5
Ratings and Reviews
Nice concept, unfinished animation.
I got this just to try it out and I also bought a couple characters. Only 2 of the 9 I bought had any sort of idle animation. For example, things that happen apart from the facetracking. Like the doge doesn't have anything along the lines of a twitching ear or nose, and I get that this app's focus is on the face tracking, but the lack of this feature just completely ruins the feel of it. ALL OF THE CHARACTERS NEED TO BE FULLY ANIMATED THE SAME WAY THAT THE VELOCIRAPTOR IS! If you are thinking about purchasing any of the characters, the only one with getting is the velociraptor, as all the others only perform at the bare minimum level. It would also be nice to be able to zoom out farther. The default characters are pretty good, but all the buyable characters are unfinished and buggy, and are not worth the money that it takes to buy them.
Also, aperture science called, they want their logo back.
Needs much improvement
I love playing with this app when I’m bored. The thing is I go look at the downloadable content page and everything is one dollar each or there’s completely overpriced packs I think it should be like $1 for a pack of 20 characters. I also think you should add a feature you can buy for 3D image import. Like the 2D import but with real pictures of your friends or pet or whatever. I would also live for this app to be accessible as a FaceTime feature where you can FaceTime someone as a character. I also would love if you could do it as a screen record effect like if you’re a YouTuber with a gaming video and use this as a face cam. Please please please read this and consider this in the future! Thank you!
I like the app, and I love the characters, and I get that you need the camera to make the expressions for the character, but there should be an option to not include the picture of you.. I had to download an another app, just to blur out my face (because I hate the thought of me posting on what I look like on the internet. Just for safety purposes and all that..). If there’s any way to get rid of the picture of me without using an another app, please tell me..
- Holotech Studios SRL
- 259.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © @2017 Holotech Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Doge $0.99
- Tanoshi Pack $4.99
- Velociraptor $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.