Create personal time-lapse videos, for free, with FaceSlide!
See your child growing up, capture beard growth, or record your life, the possibilities are endless.
Set reminders, adjust photos, change order and timings, create videos, and preview FaceSlides at any time.
Choose from seven camera overlays to take pictures, or import multiple photos.
Watch FaceSlides on Apple Watch.
••• FEATURES •••
• Instantly preview and adjust FaceSlides at any point
• Add photos using the camera, with the help of seven different overlays
• Import photos from the camera roll and albums
• Tweak the position, scale and rotation of each photo
• Sort and change the order of photos
• Set daily, weekly, monthly, and specific, date reminders
• Create videos to share
• Export photos to the camera roll, an album, or zip file
• Watch FaceSlides on Apple Watch
• iPhone X camera overlay fixes
• memory usage improved
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use! Best one so far to present the transitions of your progress.
iOS 11.4 broke landscape
Sigh, iOS 11.4 broke landscape mode on iPhone X. I don’t like contacting you this way I feel bad dropping the rating. You should set your contact to a site where I can actually reach you in the future :)
Hi jengo, it looks like this was an iOS 11.4 issue that Apple have now fixed in the latest update. If you have any further issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the app. Thanks, Dan.
Really good app if you want see yourself aging. I've been using it for almost a year now and it's really easy and convenient to own the app, take the picture, move it around a little and then you've got a great video. When I got this app I downloaded many other similar apps on the App Store and decided this one was the best. After almost a year, it still holds up to that title. Really good app overall and I wouldn't change anything (except mayyybe make the app icon a little bit simpler like without the video reel things on the top and bottom. It's pretty good right now tho) if I were the developers :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.