What if we told you that from now on, every single selfie you take will look amazing? With Facetune 2, that’s totally the case. Get the perfect selfie every time! The next generation of the award-winning Facetune app is here with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. We’re sure you’ll agree that this is the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market. Get an airbrushed or more natural look - it's up to you! There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. Whether you swear by selfie stick or you know how to get your best angle with just the palm of your hand, Facetune 2 can make every selfie perfect. In only a few taps, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes & pimples, smooth out skin, contour & slim faces—and so much more! Facetune 2 is sure to leave your friends and followers wondering how you look so damn good in every photo—and begging for your secret!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
PERFECT EYES & SMILES
- Whiten your teeth
- Widen your eyes and your smile
- Edit & change eye color
- Add eye details & reflections for sparkling eyes
- Remove redeye
- Swipe over blemishes, pimples or wrinkles to remove instantly
- Smooth out skin for a flawless, porcelain look
- Airbrush pictures for glowing skin
- Minimize pores and get rid of blackheads
- Cool down skin that’s too red
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Rejuvenate dull, pale skin with a vibrant glow
- Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
- Change the light source for perfect lighting
- HDR accents for beautiful details
- Remove shadows or glare caused by harsh lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Smart, beautiful filters
- Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
- Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Ready for 100% right swipes? ;) Download now.
Here's what's new in this update!
- Remove red eye! You can now remove red eye and glare from your photos with the new Red Eye tool in Eyes.
- Share Facetune2 with Friends! You can now send your friends 1 month free of Facetune VIP!
Daniel & The Facetune Team
P.S. If you love Facetune, we'd be thankful if you rated us!
Ratings and Reviews
Banish the blemish! Flaunt your flawless look.
So I understand why they changed the app so much, this is like a quick fix for those who don’t know how to edit. You can basically run any pic through this and use the features that automatically target certain features of your face. But this leads to the fakest looking edits. People come out looking like wax figures. And the color pallet is dramatically reduced. For a monthly subscription it’s not worth it.
Reply to developer response: your original app did all of the same things for those who knew how to use it. FT2 is as I said great for new editors. There’s not a lot of technical knowledge needed. But you really need to come out with a professional level app. Something that allows editors with experience working with shadows and playing with lighting and textures to get really high detail results. There’s a certain level of realism that can be kept while doing very dramatic editing that can be achieved with the slider. I like your app, it’s helped me get almost 10k followers on my editing of page. But I think combining your already great FT1 app with some more professional grade options wouldn’t alienate the editors with experience. I like the interface you guys use a lot more than photoshop which is why I chose you guys to begin with, but I really like photoshops detail oriented functionality.
Thanks for your response and your feedback. We are constantly working on upgrading the tools and feel of the app, we aren't done yet. Our developers and designers would be happy to hear your feedback and suggestions, as we know our users range from the occasional selfie editor to professional photographer. Since we are always working on improvements in all areas, please reach out to our support team and let us know what you think, we would be happy to take your feedback into consideration - email@example.com.
Ok Program - Way Too Expensive
Seems like more and more developers are jumping in on the monthly/yearly Feed-Me payment method which benefits them and not the user especially when one adds up all the $2 here and $3 there that get billed each month. Unless one uses the software package heavily, the cost is rarely worth it. For this user, this package is way over-priced especially when one can get the much more powerful Photoshop and Lightroom combo for $10 a month.
This reviewer tried this app on an iPad. Where the free edits are nice, many of the VIP edits are basic features that are provided in other apps that cost much less. The unique distortion features are easily overblown and seldom look genuine. Again there are much better programs for this that cost the same.
Thanks for the freebies. A few might be nice if needed, since the app can be used as a secondary editor to cheaper full-featured editors. But the nags to upgrade are so annoying that this user simply deleted the app and will stick with the rarely used version 1. Based on comparable software, a $6 one-time upgrade might be worth it. As it is, this is one subscription that is best left alone.
Thanks for your feedback and sorry you feel this way. Facetune 2 is totally free to download and the option to purchase a VIP package is a choice for you to make. Since its release, we have updated the app and added strong unique editing tools and functionality, such as the live editing camera (which now includes a video feature) the ability to use Auto and custom photos under Backdrop, Masks and we have tons more planned. We intend to continue supporting and updating the app and our business model allows us to do so. Of course, if you feel the VIP prices aren’t for you, we hope you will enjoy the free version or the original Facetune app. Nevertheless, we appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 168.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited Access $4.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.