What if we told you that from now on, every single selfie you take will look amazing? With Facetune 2, that’s totally the case. Get the perfect selfie every time! The next generation of the award-winning Facetune app is here with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. We’re sure you’ll agree that this is the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market. Get an airbrushed or more natural look - it's up to you! There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. Whether you swear by selfie stick or you know how to get your best angle with just the palm of your hand, Facetune 2 can make every selfie perfect. In only a few taps, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes & pimples, smooth out skin, contour & slim faces—and so much more! Facetune 2 is sure to leave your friends and followers wondering how you look so damn good in every photo—and begging for your secret!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
PERFECT EYES & SMILES
- Whiten your teeth
- Widen your eyes and your smile
- Edit & change eye color
- Add eye details & reflections for sparkling eyes
- Remove redeye
- Swipe over blemishes, pimples or wrinkles to remove instantly
- Smooth out skin for a flawless, porcelain look
- Airbrush pictures for glowing skin
- Minimize pores and get rid of blackheads
- Cool down skin that’s too red
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Rejuvenate dull, pale skin with a vibrant glow
- Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
- Change the light source for perfect lighting
- HDR accents for beautiful details
- Remove shadows or glare caused by harsh lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Smart, beautiful filters
- Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
- Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Ready for 100% right swipes? ;) Download now.
Here's what's new in this update!
- We've added more Tutorial videos under Filters, Adjust and Neon to help you get more out of Facetune2.
Daniel & The Facetune Team
P.S. If you love Facetune, we'd be thankful if you rated us!
Ratings and Reviews
I’m not seeing any features added that are worth an extra monthly bill.
Facetune was one of the very first photo editing apps I ever downloaded. I’d say it’s been about 5 years now. I kept that app all those years & still have it now.
The editing options in Facetune offer more flexibility, detail & the user has more control over the strength of the effects. Most “selfie” geared editing apps are more “automatic” and take a lot of control away from the user. For example: Most apps have a blemish removal feature, and it comes in two options: A. It doesn’t work at all or: B. It looks like someone literally tried to cover said blemish with a flesh-toned paint stamp. Neither of them are appealing. That’s exactly what gives facetune the upper hand.
This app, Facetune2... take away everything that made the original great. Allows users to be more... lazy. It’s mostly automated edits that look incredibly fake. The little control it does allow, is further diminished by how extremely sensitive the controls are.
I’m sorry but I feel like this app was a huge step backward for Facetune as a “company,” and I certainly wouldn’t pay for something that outlines every reason I hated every other app, and why I stuck with the original Facetune all these years.. while highlighting why I will continue to do so.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out, happy to clarify! While Facetune 2 does have more tools, it also contains practically all of the tools that the original Facetune does. As for the new tools, while it does make things simpler for users, we also do our best to give our users as much as control as possible. Email us if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
So I understand why they changed the app so much, this is like a quick fix for those who don’t know how to edit. You can basically run any pic through this and use the features that automatically target certain features of your face. But this leads to the fakest looking edits. People come out looking like wax figures. And the color pallet is dramatically reduced. For a monthly subscription it’s not worth it.
Reply to developer response: your original app did all of the same things for those who knew how to use it. FT2 is as I said great for new editors. There’s not a lot of technical knowledge needed. But you really need to come out with a professional level app. Something that allows editors with experience working with shadows and playing with lighting and textures to get really high detail results. There’s a certain level of realism that can be kept while doing very dramatic editing that can be achieved with the slider. I like your app, it’s helped me get almost 10k followers on my editing of page. But I think combining your already great FT1 app with some more professional grade options wouldn’t alienate the editors with experience. I like the interface you guys use a lot more than photoshop which is why I chose you guys to begin with, but I really like photoshops detail oriented functionality.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your response and your feedback. We are constantly working on upgrading the tools and feel of the app, we aren't done yet. Our developers and designers would be happy to hear your feedback and suggestions, as we know our users range from the occasional selfie editor to professional photographer. Since we are always working on improvements in all areas, please reach out to our support team and let us know what you think, we would be happy to take your feedback into consideration - email@example.com.
I use to love this app
I started with the original, later paid for the second one and was quite happy with it even though periodically I had to relearn a feature because of an update or add on. Slowly the add ons became useless for me and the features I paid one time for weretaken away and replaced by an outrageous subscription to add back the useful features that took me some time to perfect along with all these newer items that were sub par and looked fake anyway. The best features were either taken away and now being charged again at a higher monthly rate or they were moved, modified or made less effective/ quality/ professional/believable/etc or buried in so many other layers of stuff that I quit using it. I try every now and then to see if they offer an alternative (closer to the facetune2 from a year ago at a reasonable price I would pay for using and be happy with). But its still leaning towards the canned presets and filters that so many others do. They used to-be so unique and semi-expert modifications could be made with precision that the professional apps could do with a lot less complicated processes. But I think they lost a lot of fans. Oh well maybe they will come out with a third one.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, we will definitely take it under advisement! That said, if you paid for a tool with a one-time payment you should have access to that tool for life. Please email us for assistance - tap on the Facetune icon at the top left > Support > Contact Us.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 182 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
- Unlimited Access $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.