By Autism Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FaceUp Matching from Autism Labs is a new card matching game designed to help individuals with autism or other learning disabilities associate objects, their names and their pronunciations. Photographs of turtles, spoons, corn and other familiar animals and objects present the learner with visual stimulation and reward correct matches with simple, but effective animations to reinforce learning.
Tailor to specific needs such as sensitivity to sound or distraction by toggling sounds or animations. Change difficulty by setting the number of cards, showing or hiding text, or choosing the type of match sound to play.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Add your own pictures! Use iPhoto albums for pictures to match against.
- FaceUp Matching now works with iOS 6.1 and up including iOS 8
- Also, all current iPhones are supported (4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6+) in addition to the iPad family
- Simplified graphics are less distracting
- Settings bug is fixed: all settings are saved between sessions
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 06, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intrinsics, Inc.
- © 2012 Autism Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.