By U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Help reduce HIV-related stigma. Promote HIV testing. Join us in Facing AIDS.
It’s been more than 30 years since the first cases of AIDS were reported in the United States and HIV is still a reality for millions of people around the world.
It's easy to get involved in three steps with the Facing AIDS iPhone app:
1) Snap your photo
2) Write your message: why are you Facing AIDS?
3) Share your photo and message with the AIDS.gov gallery, Twitter, and Facebook
Visit http://facing.AIDS.gov to see the Facing AIDS gallery, and http://AIDS.gov for more information on HIV/AIDS.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Fixed issues with aspect ratio on images not taken with the camera in the iPhone / iPad.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 22, 2013
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- © This is an official U.S. Government application managed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.