Have your own hands-on experience with a Faile Puzzle Box. With this app, you can participate in the latest project from the pioneering Brooklyn artists.
Each Faile Puzzle Box contains 88 six-sided wooden blocks, all hand-painted and -printed to create a set of six Faile images. The blocks can be flipped and swapped to juxtapose imagery and create new compositions. Choose a puzzle, then play with the blocks to make your own works of art. Or, jumble the puzzle, and see if you can solve it.
Have fun! And as you play, you’ll share in Faile’s own artistic method – creating meaning through layering, intermixing, discovery, and a healthy dose of chance.
It’s fine art meets pop culture meets technology meets nostalgia meets fun meets Faile.
- Multiple sets of six-sided puzzles
- Free downloads of new Puzzle Boxes as they’re released
- Intuitive play – drag to swap blocks, tap to rotate them
- Instant jumble options
- “Cheat” view to help solve the puzzles
- Save and Share features
Fixed missing image issue for users that upgraded from version 1.0 to version 1.0.1.
Ratings and Reviews
Have always wanted to layer and play with Faile imagery. Is there any way we can request new images?? Would love to play with Fear Made Him A Monster, Challenger, or Butterfly Girl!!
Love this. So much fun.
Brilliant fun App! Get it...
- Takashi Okamoto
- 5.7 MB
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2011 Faile
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.