Fair Chair makes chairing Model UN fair and easy! Designed to be projected on a screen or used on a chair's computer, Fair Chair features an easily manipulatable delegate list, a timer, autosaving, and many more features!
- Autosaving support: no more forgetting delegate lists!
- One screen switcher: have all of your lists in one place!
- Easy styling: strikethrough and remove elements with the click of a button!
- Compact view: have your timer and delegate list all on one screen!
- Customizable timer: have different timer presets for each list!
- Importing/Exporting saves: easily share your states!
In version 1.0.1, I add a few Quality of Life changes after receiving lots of feedback from OMUN and online.
* Adds global actions (strikethrough, unstrikethrough, remove) - credit to @meme for remove
* Sets window title to "Fair Chair" instead of angular routes - credit to @meme
* Makes the "Edit Current List" modal function as a form, which allows the Enter key to be used for fast submission - credit to @meme
* Adds check to stop blank list title
* Adds more contrast to the delegate list input text
If you have any questions or concerns about Fair Chair, feel free to reach out on github at https://github.com/malsf21/fair-chair/
- Matthew Wang
- 62.1 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Matthew Wang
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.