By Internet Exposure
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FAIR SHAKE App for Minnesota State Fair
If you've ever been to the Minnesota State Fair, you know how it feels to be faced with the choice of literally thousands of different foods to enjoy. The Fair Shake app guides you to the perfect meal or snack by recommending food from category of your choice then helping you get to the vendor selling it.
* A free, interactive curation of hundreds of food items at the Minnesota State Fair
* Features more than 300 hand-selected food picks in 9 unique categories
* Harnesses your GPS location to easily guide you to Fair Shake-recommended booths
* Equipped with an engaging shake function that returns a recommended food item in the category of your choice.
Fair Shake randomly curates hand-picked food recommendations in the categories of your choice. Choose from categories such as Bizarre, On-A-Stick, Sweet Tooth, Vegetarian and more, and the app will help you successfully eat your way through the fairgrounds.
Don't think. Just eat. And know whatever you're munching on is going to be delicious!
HOW IT WORKS
* Simply pick one or more of the 9 categories displayed on the homescreen.
* Shake your iPhone and feast your eyes on Fair Shake's random food pick.
* A GPS enabled map will guide you directly to the booth that features Fair Shake's recommendation.
* Once you've arrived, stuff your face, shake again and move on to the next treat!
Please Note: The Fair Shake App is not officially associated with the Minnesota State Fair.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Updated for the 2013 Minnesota State Fair. Includes more vendors, more great food, and more hilarious recommendations. Updated Graphics!
Where's the beer??
This is a cute, fun app. I love the cow graphic! However, my friends and I spend most of our time scouring the fair for better beer selections...Looking for beer-garitas, Mini Donut beer, Bud Light lime on tap (stop judging me), etc. Adding another category to this app would really increase our drinking productivity while cutting down on body wear & tear ;-)