Public Transport Tickets Made Easy
HOW DOES FAIRTIQ WORK?
All you have to do is check-in, hop-on… …hop-off and check-out. FAIRTIQ vmobil automatically detects the travelled distance and calculates the best price. Should your single trips exceed the price of a day pass, you’ll only be charged the cheaper tariff.
WHERE IS FAIRTIQ AVAILABLE?
You can use FAIRTIQ with all busses and trains for trips in the whole Vorarlberg as well as in the combi tariff with LIEmobil (Lichtenstein).
MEANS OF PAYMENT
With FAIRTIQ you do not need change; just pay cashless with one of the following options:
FAIRTIQ vmobil makes sure, that you check-out. Should you ever forget to check-out, we will remind you.
If there is a ticket inspection, just open the app and click on “View Ticket”.
QUESTIONS? Contact us at email@example.com
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Integration of SEPA payment method (direct debit)
- You can now start and stop your journeys via the quick actions from the Home screen(needs a 3D Touch-compatible device)
- Various improvements and bug fixes
Thanks for using FAIRTIQ! We care about the quality of our app and continuously improve it. Thanks to your feedback we implemented a number of improvements and bug fixes.
Want to see your feature in this list? We would like that too. Send us any feedback on how to improve FAIRTIQ at feedback@FAIRTIQ.com
- Fairtiq AG
- 64.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FAIRTIQ AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.