Join the fun by playing the #1 Solitaire game in the App Store for 2+ years! You’ll play on the fairway, but don’t expect to improve your golf swing. Simply play one card up or one card down from your draw pile, it’s that easy! Stay on par by removing the most cards in each hand. Your bag of golf clubs each represents a playable numbered card to use as part of your strategy. Make sure you look for the gold Midas Club™ which plays like a wild card! You can also use power-up cards like the shuffle, preview, and mulligan (undo move) to aide in your strategy. Expertly play through rough hazards, sand traps, and rain hazards when you get hazard power-ups. With a little patience you can develop the skills to play like a pro!
Solitaire just got less solitary with all NEW Country Clubs! Earn special persistent rewards and event gifts just for playing on a team of players like you.
Fairway is Easy to Play!
• Simply play one card up or one card down from your draw pile, it’s that easy!
• Stay on par by removing the most cards in each hand.
• Fun (and funny) golf-themed game of solitaire! You'll play on the Fairway, but don't expect to improve your golf swing!
• Let Fairway take you away to the peace and serenity of a golf course and far away destinations with beautifully hand painted scenery.
• Use the News to easily navigate through fun events, daily rewards, and 3 game modes.
• The Fairway commentators will cheer you through your game with puns and wise cracks that’ll have you chuckling through each puzzle challenge.
Solitaire Card Game with a Twist!
• Enjoy fun events every day!
• Your "golf bag" holds clubs that represent playable numbered cards.
• Wild Cards are represented as gold Midas Club™
• Use power-up cards like the shuffle, preview, and mulligan (undo move) to clear boards.
• Expertly play through puzzling challenges; rough hazards, sand traps, and rain hazards
• So many ways to get rewards! Stamp collections, Trophies, Tours, mini-games, events, playing streaks of cards, and daily gifts!
• With a little patience you can develop the skills to play like a pro!
• FREE to join!
• Play as usual with other players like you to earn exclusive rewards
• Join a club with friends or with other Fairway players like you!
• Country Club events are time based so you can work towards new rewards
Love solitaire but want more? We’ve got it:
• Over 1,000 courses and counting!
• 3 game modes: Main, Daily, and Bonus.
• Play as long as you like; no lives to limit your game play!
• Thoughtfully designed for easy game play - NO squinting!
• Daily Course mode features special themes, challenges, and rewards.
• Stamps collections are hand drawn and reward you when you collect a set of four.
• Enjoy fun mini-games like McDinko, Wild Shot, Long Drive Contest, and Gopher Derby.
• Special Golf Bag holds your wild cards in the form of Midas Clubs and card replacements in the form of numbered Clubs.
• The Great Shot meter tells you how many cards to play in a streak to get bonus cards and rewards!
• Power Up your strategy for your next move! Use Preview to see your next 5 playable cards and Shuffle to mix up the cards on your board!
• The Eraser allows you to replay a course hole to improve your course score!
Caution! Fairway Solitaire is a highly addictive card game!
Don’t get left in the rough, follow us on Facebook for more Fairway Solitaire news, fun, and games: http://www.facebook.com/FairwaySolitaire
Experiencing issues? Please visit https://fairwaysolitaire.zendesk.com
• Optimizations and bug fixes to improve overall game performance.
Thanks for the continued feedback and support, and happy gaming!
If you like this app, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.
Ratings and Reviews
There are features that used to work, that NEVER work now, and I don’t use that word lightly. Like the replay feature where you used to be able to replay a hole.... it NEVER allows you to replay a hole anymore. Also, now when you click on the clubs to use a free club, a screen pops up that says that feature isn’t available at this time??? There are times when I win a bonus and my money isn’t reflected in my total.... That being said.... Now my opinion on the play: There are WAaaaay too many gopher got ya, pop ups, seems like that is all that ever pops up any more. Plus now, not only do you lose just cards, now you lose cards from your draw pile and he steals your money??? When did people start becoming so greedy with fake money? It’s hard enough to get any money without that little rodent taking it every 20 seconds... Being Kinda stingy with that fake money don’t ya think? How bout throwing in some kind of I don’t know magical bonus every now and then when a guy is down on his luck.... Especially if your going to have that mutant eating up all the cards and money all the time! Geez. I can’t even afford to buy clubs.... EVER! I have to depend on the videos & Free club cards for what I do get. Need to loosen up those fake purse strings a bit, if a guy can’t ever win a game there’s no point in even playing it anymore. Just saying.
*** Editing this review and not in a good way. All I want to do is relax and have some fun doing it and not spend a fortune but it gets harder and harder. You only earn 500GB for each free video and 2 Midas clubs-and u can do this 2X for each. Videos are way too long. Earning 1000 GB isn’t enough because to fill your bag costs way more GB. And getting free stamps is useless because you earn the same stamp over and over which of course isn’t needed. It’s a shame because it really is a good game concept but in my opinion it’s way too expensive and I no longer enjoy it.
It’s a fun game but there are some problems. In order to get a few extra coins you have to watch a video but the videos are way too long and then sometimes the video freezes and you have to restart and restart. One time I had to completely delete the game and reload it. The irons get more expensive the longer you play the game. I did end up buying more coins one time because I was enjoying the game but I won’t buy any more. Its just not worth it when you can see the obvious greed of the company. The more you play the more it will cost you. Why would I want to give you money when you make it so tough to win anything.
What’s with the Pac-Man interrupting the game while going through the videos, and the videos hanging up. Your going to loose a bunch of players with these crazy interruptions! Or is that the plan? Good luck, hope you can fix... Soon,
Very frustrating to try to get points or clubs. I spend more time collecting them than actually playing. Another huge issue I have is when the daily game comes up, many, many times I have a screen with no graphics whatsoever,then the game says “you lost” of course, duh. Please fix these frustrating problems or I’m done, going back to regular solitaire. DONE! One star.
right, that at times is very frustrating to get points. Hey, I have the same situation as above,, daily games with no graphics. What’s that about? Very hard to win! And yeah, the videos that advertise are annoying enough, but because they’re always stopping, takes five minutes to get through them. Please fix this stuff!
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 158.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Big Fish Games, inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Duffer Pack $1.99
- Midas Touch $1.99
- Eraser Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.