Get away to the Fairway!
Golf solitaire is a puzzle twist on the classic solitaire card game. Simply play one card up or one card down from your draw pile to clear the puzzle board. Play challenging solitaire puzzles on hand-painted, scenic golf courses all around the world.
Escape to the Fairway
• Daily Course mode features special themes, challenges, and rewards.
• Enjoy themed events every weekend.
• Over 1,000 solitaire levels and counting!
• Play solitaire for as long as you like; there are no lives to limit your game play!
• Get swept away to different destinations in special week-long events.
Get rewards through Stamp collections, Trophies, Tours, mini-games, events, playing streaks of cards, and daily gifts!
• Collect adorable hand-drawn stamps and complete collections for rewards.
• Enjoy fun mini-games like McDinko, Wild Shot, Long Drive Contest, and Gopher Derby.
Fairway Solitaire is Fun and Easy to Play!
• Simply play one card up or one card down from your draw pile, it’s that easy!
• Stay on par by removing the most cards in each solitaire hand.
• If you get stuck, select a golf club from your bag, each of which acts as a playable card that can be used as part of your solitaire strategy.
• Expertly play through puzzling solitaire challenges; rough hazards, sand traps, and rain hazards using special power ups - just like a pro!
Join a Country Club, with Fairway Solitaire players like you to earn exclusive rewards and gifts each week, just for playing on a team!
• Complete exclusive Country Club stamp sets for even greater rewards.
• Use Chat to collaborate and strategize with your Club members in the game!
Don’t get left in the rough, follow us on Facebook for more Fairway Solitaire news, fun, and games: http://www.facebook.com/FairwaySolitaire
Experiencing issues? Please visit https://fairwaysolitaire.zendesk.com
In addition to bug fixes and feature improvements, this release includes:
- Improvements to Country Clubs
- The introduction of a new event!
Ratings and Reviews
There are features that used to work, that NEVER work now, and I don’t use that word lightly. Like the replay feature where you used to be able to replay a hole.... it NEVER allows you to replay a hole anymore. Also, now when you click on the clubs to use a free club, a screen pops up that says that feature isn’t available at this time??? There are times when I win a bonus and my money isn’t reflected in my total.... That being said.... Now my opinion on the play: There are WAaaaay too many gopher got ya, pop ups, seems like that is all that ever pops up any more. Plus now, not only do you lose just cards, now you lose cards from your draw pile and he steals your money??? When did people start becoming so greedy with fake money? It’s hard enough to get any money without that little rodent taking it every 20 seconds... Being Kinda stingy with that fake money don’t ya think? How bout throwing in some kind of I don’t know magical bonus every now and then when a guy is down on his luck.... Especially if your going to have that mutant eating up all the cards and money all the time! Geez. I can’t even afford to buy clubs.... EVER! I have to depend on the videos & Free club cards for what I do get. Need to loosen up those fake purse strings a bit, if a guy can’t ever win a game there’s no point in even playing it anymore. Just saying.
*** Editing this review and not in a good way. All I want to do is relax and have some fun doing it and not spend a fortune but it gets harder and harder. You only earn 500GB for each free video and 2 Midas clubs-and u can do this 2X for each. Videos are way too long. Earning 1000 GB isn’t enough because to fill your bag costs way more GB. And getting free stamps is useless because you earn the same stamp over and over which of course isn’t needed. It’s a shame because it really is a good game concept but in my opinion it’s way too expensive and I no longer enjoy it.
It’s a fun game but there are some problems. In order to get a few extra coins you have to watch a video but the videos are way too long and then sometimes the video freezes and you have to restart and restart. One time I had to completely delete the game and reload it. The irons get more expensive the longer you play the game. I did end up buying more coins one time because I was enjoying the game but I won’t buy any more. Its just not worth it when you can see the obvious greed of the company. The more you play the more it will cost you. Why would I want to give you money when you make it so tough to win anything.
What’s with the Pac-Man interrupting the game while going through the videos, and the videos hanging up. Your going to loose a bunch of players with these crazy interruptions! Or is that the plan? Good luck, hope you can fix... Soon,
Very frustrating to try to get points or clubs. I spend more time collecting them than actually playing. Another huge issue I have is when the daily game comes up, many, many times I have a screen with no graphics whatsoever,then the game says “you lost” of course, duh. Please fix these frustrating problems or I’m done, going back to regular solitaire. DONE! One star.
right, that at times is very frustrating to get points. Hey, I have the same situation as above,, daily games with no graphics. What’s that about? Very hard to win! And yeah, the videos that advertise are annoying enough, but because they’re always stopping, takes five minutes to get through them. Please fix this stuff!
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 186.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Big Fish Games, inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Duffer Pack $1.99
- Midas Touch $1.99
- Eraser Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.