By LI WEN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GMGC 2017 IPA contest second place.
A game from the maker of LOST MAZE. We are lovely couple team making lovely and fun games.
Life is an adventure, why not break the boundary and find the unknown freedom and a true adventure of your heart…
Fairyland Story is a surreal journey through the beautiful world of geometric kaleidoscope.
Dorothy, who was kept away from the outside world for all day long because of illness, was dreamed of a true adventure. A Fairy finally heard her voice and took her into the mysterious dreamland.
• Innovative and fluid one-finger game play. Easy to pick up, take your time to master it!
• 3D combined with motion graphic style, an innovative and intriguing visual experience.
• Collect constant stars to maximize speed.
• Unlock sorts of items to maximize points and power you up.
• 3D Touch support – Press harder to use items. (3D Touch compatible device required)
• More than 50 levels in 7 chapters, all of which are beautifully hand-crafted and with fully dynamic lighting.
• Captivating soundtrack and ambient sound for an immersive experience. (headphones recommended)
• Unlock different characters lived in the fairyland.
What's New in Version 1.004
Fix crash problem when enter the door.
Coulda been 5
I really like this game. I'd love it & bump it to 5 stars if it weren't for 1 problem. Every time i've played it's let me play until I lose twice, then it just shuts me down. The game goes no further, the curtain doesn't open.
Strangely enough, it doesn't matter where I am in the game when I lose. Whether I lose right away or several segments in, 2 losses & it's over. I then have to log out & back in to play again ( until I lose twice, rinse, repeat).
Now it's crashing while I play. Just boots me out mid-game. Lowering rating AGAIN until someone manages to fix the game.
It's really beautiful and has pretty music. Only bad thing I'd have to say is that it makes you pay (not real money, with stars you've collect in the game) to start from the chapter you left off on. It becomes a real pain and sometimes you just can't get enough stars to start from a reasonable place.
Beautiful, but buggy
Fun gameplay, nice music, beautiful art... But it consistently freezes after a few rounds. It also sometimes crashes at the startup screen. Hopefully those things are fixed soon, because it's a great game otherwise.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 15, 2017
- Version: 1.004
- Size: 214 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: LI WEN
- © 2017WarmHeartStudio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Characters$0.99
- Remove All Ads$0.99
- Buy Star (small)$0.99
- Buy Stars (large)$4.99