By MobCrete, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create and operate an exquisite Patisserie in the fascinating forest of the FairyWoods.
See all your favorite past-time fairytale characters come to life and prepare scrumptious pastry, succulent desserts and to die for beverages.
Compete against real players and become the top patissier in the FairyWoods Patisserie Association!
Fall in love with the latest creation from the team that brought you Pucca’s Restaurant.
• Blending of MobCrete’s original anime characters with the well-known fairytale favorites.
• Decorate using nine different item categories: tables, chairs, stoves, counters, walls, doors, floors, floor items and wall decorations.
• Master 40 recipes and learn how to cook, using the FairyWoods recipe book.
• Socialize with friends by visiting, messaging and sending gifts.
• Recruit professional patissiers and friendly furry staffs en route of becoming a five star Patisserie.
• Collect figurines, acquire Golden Eggs and unlock hidden features.
• Location based ranking system, which allows you to see your rank in your current location.
• Play online and/or offline.
• Cloud save your game and play across multiple devices.
WHAT WE PROMISE!
• New regular fairytale themed updates including items, characters, recipes and MORE!
• More socializing features.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Game Improvement Update
• Fixed Twitter error occurring in Job
tldr: great, but itunes ads get in the way.
I really like this cute little game, especially since it has recipes for all the food you can bake. However, (even seemingly without doing anything) iTunes ads keep closing the game and opening an app installation page of Bubble Witch Saga or Expedia. This is increasingly frustrating, and I have not yet found a remedy for this issue. If the issue were fixed, this game would be close to perfect in my opinion. Seeing as how it doesn't really pressure you much into buying currency, it makes this game more desirable when put up against games that force feed you their paid currency.
Addicting! But those ads!
This game is extremely addicting. I've played a few of this games in the past and I was glad to find another one to fill up my time. The only thing that annoys me about this app is that ads from the iTunes Store keep popping up and disrupting the game. Since the game completely restarts when a notification comes up, you have to reclick all of the food that you wanted to cook.
Get rid of the ads
I love this game, I really do. But the ads upset me. They come at the worst times, and if they come up when I'm in the middle of something, all my customers are gone and I have start making things over again. This would get 5 stars if the ads would just go away! And put Disney characters in here! That would be cute, especially for the Disney kids who play this game!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 23, 2013
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 111 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MobCrete, Inc.
- © MobCrete, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Candy Pop$4.99
- Candy Sweets$9.99
- Alice in Wonderland$1.99
- Candy Can$15.99
- Three Little Pigs$1.99
- Gold Coins$4.99
- Ad Free$0.99
- Little Mermaid$1.99
- Hansel and Gretel$1.99