Faithlife is a platform for churches to enable continued fellowship, communication, and learning. As a member, you can connect with your church community throughout the week. As staff, you can manage events, communicate with your members, and easily share edifying Christian content.
• Go deeper in the Word: Watch last week’s sermon, share a video lecture, or circulate Bible reading plans. The Faithlife app connects with a host of Faithlife tools—including Logos Bible Software, Proclaim, Logos Mobile Education, and Faithlife TV—to make sharing edifying Christian content easier than ever.
• Engage in the Mission: Expand your opportunities for spiritual growth. Share prayer lists with your whole church or subgroups, post discussion questions, or just reach out with a question or word of encouragement.
• Connect to the Church and each other: Whether it’s a prayer meeting, service project, or retreat, you can use Faithlife to plan and track events and stay involved in the life of your church. You can also share photos from your time together.
- Create and join groups based on interest or church membership.
- Post text or video updates, prayer requests, items for sales, and articles.
- Create and manage events in a group calendar.
- Private message people in your network.
- Read notes that people in your network have made on the Bible.
Download and create or join your church group today.
Connect with Faithlife:
• Interact with the Faithlife team by joining our group: https://faithlife.com/faithlife/
• Get helpful resources and information on Faithlife products from our blog: https://blog.faithlife.com/
We’ve rebuilt the Faithlife app from the ground up in our latest update! Our aim is to make using the app a more smooth and enjoyable experience by using more native elements.
Navigation, messages, and search have been rebuilt for a faster, more responsive experience.
Added option to request a password reset from the sign in screen.
Improved sharing to Faithlife.
Fixed bug preventing notifications from triggering.
Added quick actions for notifications (reply inline, mark as read)
Fixed some sign-in issues.
Note: you will need to sign in to your Faithlife account again if you are upgrading from version 3.x.
Fixes since the 4.0 release:
- enabled the deleting of posts
- enabled the creation/deletion of group discussions
- ensure that every user has a correct avatar (and a default avatar if the user hasn't specified one)
- fixed issue of images in conversations showing in the wrong order
- some crashes fixed
Ratings and Reviews
interesting but needs work
I was excited about this app as a way to coordinate and connect with my youth group. I still think it has interesting potential, but the app has too many bugs. It needs the calendar and prayer requests features from the web. WiThout those it is not very useful.
On my iPhone I tried to type out a message two or three times, but the buttons are too close together so that it took me away from the typing area to another part of the app. When I went back, my text was gone. This happened four times. Very frustrating.
Safari with a Few Links
This "app" operates like a Safari window with three links at the top (and a back button) and a prayer list keeper that is not connected to the prayer list you may keep in Logos. While this may be useful, it results largely in continuity issues and a stressful user experience. The FaithLife social network is a fantastic concept that is executed well online, but this "app" does not give an easy and user friendly experience.
Within the first 10 minutes, the app has crashed 5 times. Searching for groups and individuals does not seem to work, profile setup seems to crash the app. Needs a lot of work. Potential is there for something great, let's just get it there please.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.