Faithlife is a platform for churches to enable continued fellowship, communication, and learning. As a member, you can connect with your church community throughout the week. As staff, you can manage events, communicate with your members, and easily share edifying Christian content.
• Go deeper in the Word: Watch last week’s sermon, share a video lecture, or circulate Bible reading plans. The Faithlife app connects with a host of Faithlife tools—including Logos Bible Software, Proclaim, Logos Mobile Education, and Faithlife TV—to make sharing edifying Christian content easier than ever.
• Engage in the Mission: Expand your opportunities for spiritual growth. Share prayer lists with your whole church or subgroups, post discussion questions, or just reach out with a question or word of encouragement.
• Connect to the Church and each other: Whether it’s a prayer meeting, service project, or retreat, you can use Faithlife to plan and track events and stay involved in the life of your church. You can also share photos from your time together.
- Create and join groups based on interest or church membership.
- Post text or video updates, prayer requests, items for sales, and articles.
- Create and manage events in a group calendar.
- Private message people in your network.
- Read notes that people in your network have made on the Bible.
Download and create or join your church group today.
Connect with Faithlife:
• Interact with the Faithlife team by joining our group: https://faithlife.com/faithlife/
• Get helpful resources and information on Faithlife products from our blog: https://blog.faithlife.com/
We’ve made several upgrades and modifications to the messaging experience!
- Added support for sharing content from other apps directly to a Faithlife message
- Added support for editing text messages
- Added an indication that a message has been edited
- Added support for sharing message content to other apps
- Added a screen to view participants in a conversation
- Added real-time updating for the conversation list
- Added a new unread indicator for the conversation list
- Added an image viewer to Faithlife Messages
- Improved visuals for Faithlife Messages
- Reduced network data usage
- Reduced message delivery delay
- Fixed a bug with ‘Save to Calendar’
- Fixed a bug where links were not clickable in a message
- Fixed a bug where an empty message bubble occasionally appeared
- Fixed a bug where the application notification badge showed the wrong number
Ratings and Reviews
Very ambitious but not well built
It is interesting to try the functions, but the Bible can never be opened.
Not working since last update.
I did love the app and the fellowship it provided. Since the last update I can't sign in so the app is worthless.
Safari with a Few Links
This "app" operates like a Safari window with three links at the top (and a back button) and a prayer list keeper that is not connected to the prayer list you may keep in Logos. While this may be useful, it results largely in continuity issues and a stressful user experience. The FaithLife social network is a fantastic concept that is executed well online, but this "app" does not give an easy and user friendly experience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.