Fall of Angels
By Kevin Mitchell
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** WINNER OF BYTTEN.COM 'MOST ADDICTIVE' GAME AWARD 2012! ***
"The AppStore could definitely use more RPG titles like this." - The App Shack
Made by RPG lovers and full of exploration, mystery, first-person puzzles, and a gripping story. No in-app purchases, no grinding, no repetitive fetch quests! Download it now to uncover the secrets of the Angels!
"Fall of Angels excels in ways that we need to see more examples of in the JRPG genre — namely a great story and an emphasis on making exploration genuinely fun." - iFanzine
“A temple is a house of God- let any who defile it's grounds suffer the wrath of the faithful, and be forever cast into the fires of damnation to pay for their sins”
- Passage 4:19, Choir of Aquinas
“She's just a little girl...”
The night that the skies were ablaze with the fire of an electrical storm, something pierced through the clouds and crashed into the foot of the Oshu mountains. No one knew it then, but that night the world of Tellus would change forever.
Control Sariel as he becomes embroiled in the events of that night and his journey takes him through snow-covered mountains, ancient ruins, and hidden villages. Join his group of adventurers as they begin to unravel the secrets held by Tellus' ruling religion, revealing a much more sinister world hidden beneath them.
* Engaging original storyline
* First-person interactive puzzles
* Explore many lands from seaside towns to forgotten ruins to unravel Tellus' secrets
* Find hidden tools and items and use them in imaginitive ways to progress
* Control a diverse cast of characters, each with their own story and skills
* Fight interesting monsters with many different attacks and strategies
* Discover hidden areas and be rewarded with a deeper understanding of the world's backstory
* No grinding, no in-app purchases
What's New in Version 2.5
- Fixed a glitch with the Torrido mines boss
- Made one of the Torrido cog puzzles more explicit
One of the best RPGs I've played in years. The music is unlike any other rpg I can think of and the story is top tier. The graphics are dated but special in their own way. If you like RPGs, do not hesitate any longer. Stop reading this and click buy.
This game is really, really fun. Amazing story and good gameplay. It reminds me of a bit like FF7 meets "escape the room" games. I give is 4 stars because I experienced some glitches here and there. The graphics are good for a two-man team, but not great compared to some other iPhone games with large development teams.
An incredibly engaging story
An incredibly engaging story, with fun gameplay mechanics, and NO GRINDING! :)
It never crosses the threshold of bogging you down with too many random encounters, and the graphics are good enough to draw you into the story.
Can't wait for your next RPG!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 14, 2012
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 174 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Mitchell
- Copyright © 2011/2012 Kevin Mitchell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.