FallDown! is finally back!
FallDown! 2 takes the addictive gameplay that brought the original to the top charts all over the world and brings it to the next level! Use the new touch controls to race down the maze and avoid being caught by the laser. Dodge bombs and collect stars to unlock new customizations.
- New redesigned super-responsive touch controls makes gameplay more fast-paced and fluid than ever.
- New powerups and additions such as bombs add a new dimension to the game.
- Tons of unlockable customizations let you fall down in style.
- Tight integration with Game Center makes keeping track of your friends' scores simple.
- Difficulty tweaks. No more impossible levels.
Ratings and Reviews
iOS 11 Bricked It
I had this game at four stars before the iOS 11 update, but now the touch controls don’t work. See my last review below.
A ton of improvement on the last update! The feel is much better! A few complaints still, though.
I HATE the countdown before every new level. When I hit that next button, that means I'm ready to go! This is (once again) a very fast-paced game and having the music dim while waiting for that countdown just really throws off my momentum.
I'm on the fence about the connected edges now. While I could probably just hold one direction to beat every level, I find the connected edges to be occasionally useful now that I'm in higher levels. I really like that I can just jump right into the faster pace of the game instead of starting out slow; however I still think classic mode should come back in some form.
Now that some of the big issues are out of the way, I'm starting to see the developer's angle on some of the changes. To a new player, many of the issues I have aren't alienating, but rather provide a more cohesive and sensible experience.
Hannes Jensen should start a Kickstarter to make a FallDown! 3 with a narrative story mode. He could maybe bring in some help that way if he's not up for the whole challenge. I know I would support it!
Thanks for the feedback! I basically had to rebuild the entire game from scratch to make it run on modern hardware, so I'm aware that there are still a lot of rough edges. I am taking all the feedback here into account, and will release a new update soon that brings the gameplay closer to the old version. The soundtrack is on Spotify by the way :)
I really wanted to give this 5 stars
So I would love this game if it wasn’t for this one issue. Unlike most of the people who’ve experienced previous versions of this app, I haven’t. This is my first time playing and I got addicted to it immediately. So that’s the good part. The reason I’m giving this game 1 star is because I can’t even play it anymore. The ball gets stuck going in one direction so it’s now useless. I’ve tried restarting my phone and even the iOS 11 update. Nothing solved the problem. I also don’t want to delete and install again because I’ll lose my progress in the game. Please fix soon so I can give you that star rating!
I will give you guys a higher rating and better review if you can PROVE that level 235 is beatable. I don’t know if it’s a glitch or clever ploy to keep me playing; either way I’m more annoyed now than I am interested. I’ve been playing this game since 2011 or 2012.
Edited: the developer corrected this promptly and this went back to being my favorite IOS game!
Still my favorite IOS game!
- Hannes Jensen
- 41.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hannes Jensen
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.