By Rocha Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One of the most addictive games ever created for the iPhone and iPod touch just got better with version 2.1! Now with online scores and Facebook integration!
Play in the challenge mode with combos, bonuses, shining stars, new gems to be unlocked and multiple levels of ever-increasing difficulty, or choose the Classic or Endless modes!
"Falling Gems is a real gem for the iPhone." -- appbite.com
"You too would see yourself coming back again and again to better your score. It is that addictive and exciting." -- iPhoneFootprint.com
Falling Gems is an insanely addictive game based on the classic match-three concept with the addition of innovative features, designed from the ground up for the iPhone and iPod touch!
The rules are simple: swap adjacent gems to make sets of three or more gems of the same color.
Straight line, L-shaped and other forms are all valid!
Gameplay is intuitive: just swipe your finger on the screen to swap gems.
And remember they fall with gravity! Just rotate your device to make gems fall in different directions.
Perfect for killing time at the airport, during boring classes or at the office!
■ Game state is automatically saved when you receive a call or close the app.
■ No boring stories to read, just pure gameplay!
■ Color-blind mode.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Online scores with Facebook integration.
- Now it's possible to reset your scores through the Options screen.
- Fixes for iOS 4.x.
Umm <3 it
Really do... <3
1. hints that you have to work for like only after 10 matches or 30 gems that stay until used then you have to do another 10 to re-earn hint. Never good to make things too easy. :D
2. Umm see it's pretty perfect as I can't really think of a two. Maybe themed gems. Not obnoxious flashy but maybe a pastel, neon, animated (but be careful not to do them all) sorta like a surprise after every 25k in line with a color so it doesn't need to be a special acting gem but it could be.
Really though it's like my number 2 game after pocket frogs. Really they are both perfect but in there own specialness.
I love this game. It's intuitive and easy to use. I like the fact that any three, or more, blocks can be eliminated, regardless of how they are touching each other. I am specially fond of the endless mode. I can start an endless game and play for thirty minutes or so and leave and come back. The game just picks up where I left off. Very nice!
Keep up the great work.
I like it
Well I personally luv it cuz it's sumin and maybe wen I'm down and need my mind on sumin other than whts bothering me I turn 2 jus cuz it makes my mind find as a whole diff views on tha game and knowin I play against tha clock makes me think quick so whteva I was thinkin bout sumhow leaves me 4 maybe long enuff 2 think and go back a face wht I need a break from
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 18, 2010
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andre de la Rocha
- © 2014 Rocha Software Ltda.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.