* Featured by Apple as one of the Best New Games!
* Featured by Apple as one of the 15 Weirdest Games on the App Store!
* "Fabulous trampolining" --Pocket Gamer
* One of Mac|Life's best new iOS games!
* Official selection of indie showcases at Gamescom, PAX East and EGX London!
FALLMAN is a trampoline jumping action game starring an 80's trampoline champion with his athletic career gone south. Keep your jumping rhythm going while performing crazy trick combos in the air by tapping, swiping and rotating. And do not fumble a landing!
• Eight beautiful stages with different visuals, soundtrack and challenges
• Captivating one-life gameplay
• Unique freeform combo system built for gesture controls
• Hundreds of trick combinations
• Insane power moves such as Boost Jump, Air Dash and Super Slo-mo
• Pick-ups, obstacles and enemies. And HATS!
• Game Center leaderboards
• Photo mode and Everyplay support for sharing your glorious high scores and failures
Requirement: iPhone 4S or newer, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPad 2 or newer
Small bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Where did the "play for hours!" Go! When I first got this game it costed money, so I did what any other person would do and bought the game. BOUGHT AS IN MONEY!!!! Then I recently just started up the game and I was having so much fun then, KABLAM OUT OF TRIES!!! I spent my money on this game and it gives me adds and says unlimited tries for, EVEN MORE MONEY!!!!! So then I got mad and said I am not paying for this greedy company so, I deleted the app. But anyway now that my wonderful story is over I have to tell you your game is great but your company is terrible! Just think kids will be playing this game having so much fun when suddenly you have to either buy unlimited tries (which the parent will most likely say no) at watch a lame add for 5 tries!!
So let me ask you again will you please make it so you can just have unlimited tries but, you have to buy the game because it is unfair to those who already bought the game (like me) and have to buy something stupid that costs what the game costs.
If you have any problems with this review, screw yourself and as for always for more gaming news stay tuned on IGN.
It's fun trying to do combinations and perfecting your moves, however I think that there need to be one more element in the gameplay, such as adding a way to extend your time limit. For example, getting higher scores extends your time for that jump session. That would make it much more exciting to achieve great jump combos. Also getting high scores while performing jump combos could earn you a "jump" bonus, such as a height extender.
The glory days are long gone...but it's isn't the end of the road for you. It's time to get that championship body back, and to polish your outstanding collection of jaw dropping moves. Travel across diverse and indescribably crisp vistas, such as a gorgeous spring day at a park, or cloudless day at the beach in July!
- Glad Game Studio Oy
- 53.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Glad Game Studio Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Free
- Old-timey Top Hat Free
- Pixel Crown Free
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.