FamCal is designed for family connection. Combine calendars, events, tasks and notes in one place so that you can easily keep everyone in sync and organized.
- Adult members with email addresses
- Child members without email addresses
- Color code events with members' colours
- Share events with whole family
- Add or edit event that everyone in the family group can see
- Set local notifications or notify someone from cloud server
- Both calendar and agenda view
- Color code events with members' colours
SHARE LISTS & ASSIGN TASKS
- Share grocery list, shopping list or even work schedule & more
- Create task lists and to-dos
- Share notes or jot down a moment
- Unlimited notes to share with family members
STAY CONNECTED & IN SYNC
Organize your calendar, projects and notes at everywhere, access with any devices. The whole family group shares one account, so login with your own email address and a shared password.
FamCal is great for family, group or anyone who needs to stay organized together. You can schedule together, achieve projects together. There is no limit in events, tasks and notes, you can create as many as you need.
- FamCal also offers a premium subscription - FamCal Gold which is $14.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.
- Supported to track anniversaries
- Supported to notify members about new memos
- Supported to jump to detailed info page just by one tap in activity center
- Other minor improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I am a 27 year old that was paralyzed 6 years ago. This app is perfect for me and my family because I can add a grocery list so if they are at the store- they can see I need eggs and grab be some without even having to call or text. Which I get so many of those a day it just makes my life easier. There’s also a calendar so no one forgets events (or mom-in-law sees that it’s my fiancé and I’s anniversary and know he’s being cared for even if he doesn’t answer his phone). His mom also loves the memo app where I can add our pictures that I don’t think should go on Facebook, but want family to see. Eliminates group text (as my parents are divorced so I have to send everything separately... but not now!! They can just sign in and see what I’m up to! Everyone can comment - giving my family and fiancés family a chance to get to know each other. It’s fantastic. I wish I could edit and create my own dashboard (editing what shows up first to my liking) which would be a neat idea. But it’s an amazing app exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you.
Long time Cozi gold user. This app is much cleaner, smoother and easier to use. I really like it a lot. With that said, there are a few things that could enhance the user experience:
Please make the first letter auto capitalize.
Created groups do not transfer to other user accounts.
Option for alphabetical order like the contacts section.
New section for anniversaries like birthdays.
New section for recipes.
Notifications doesn’t show kids but when you select all it includes them.
Notifications and alerts are all jacked up, sometimes they alert me, sometimes they alert my wife. Not sure what’s going on there.
This page needs to be more customizable. I personally don’t want it to reset every day. I want to be able to select the sections I use most and the others not return.
I’m also confused about what information is displayed in the FamCal widget and when...
Overall great app. Hope the developers continue to enhance the app. Thank you!
August 26, 2018 Update
Love this app. For the most part it works really well for my family. My biggest concern I have is there are multiple known bugs/issues that have not been fixed for awhile. I’d hate to invest all this time into this app and the developers not really do anything else with it.
A webpage app would be really nice as well. That would be worth paying for. This app is so much smoother and functions better than Cozi.
So far, so good 👍🏽
I keep a separate personal calendar because the one that came with the iPhone has my work connected to it. So I never want to put personal items on it. My old personal calendar no longer worked with iOS 11.
Until I started searching new calendars, it didn’t dawn on me that I could get one to share with my husband and possibly kids. This is great! My husband and I share the grocery shopping, etc., so it’s awesome to have list that we can both add to and subtract from. And being able to see each other‘s appointments etc. is great. This is a great tool for any family! I can imagine how good this calendar would have been when my kids were a little younger with all the activities and sports! Having the wall calendar in the kitchen is OK, but this is with us at all times!
So far this has been easy to use and more than suits our needs! I have not experienced any bugs are issues.
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 94.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Appxy
- In-App Purchases
- FamCal Gold $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.