By TelGen Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Families is designed to operate in conjunction with Legacy Family Tree, the leading Windows-based genealogy software from Millennia Corp. Your Legacy family files can be easily transferred to your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, enabling them to be viewed and edited wherever you are. Families supports the following functionality:
- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or RIN
- To Do Lists
- Master and Detail Sources
- Locations and Addresses, with geolocation via Google Maps
- Alternate Names
- Master Lists
- Pictures, including the ability to add pictures from camera or photo album
- Audio files
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
- Full screen support on the iPad
- Supports Legacy 6, 7 and 8
Families uses a highly efficient database implementation, allowing very large family files to be supported. Users have successfully displayed and edited files containing over 300,000 individuals on an iPhone.
Families requires access to a Wi-Fi network or use of iTunes via a USB connection in order to transfer family files between your device and your PC. USB transfer uses iTunes File Sharing which requires your device to be running iOS 3.2 or above.
Families requires a companion program running on the PC to transfer family files to and from the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. This program, Families Sync, can be downloaded free of charge from www.telgen.co.uk/families.
A sample family file is included.
Support and exchange of information with other users is available via the user forum at www.telgen.co.uk/families/forum.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Bug fixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 10, 2014
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TelGen Limited
- © 2015 TelGen Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.