Family Feud™ Decades
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***SALE: 67% OFF, Limited Time***
Survey Says, play The Feud You Remember! The New Family Feud Decades challenges players with thousands of authentic survey questions from FOUR different eras (70s, 80s, 90’s and 00’s) to fuel the competitive family fun.
Based on one of the most successful family game shows of all time , iPhone and iPod Touch owners can now play anywhere, anytime as the leader of a ‘family’ in a contest to name the most popular answers to survey questions from the decade of your choice posed to 100 people. The game features all of the favorite elements of the show as played on television, including the scoreboard, face offs, strikes, stealing and ‘fast money’ rounds. Players also can enjoy Family Feud Decades in multiplayer mode as they challenge family and friends head-to-head, or compete solo against the computer.
Family Feud Decades for iPhone and iPod touch features:
• Authentic sets and stages modeled on all four decades of the TV show, with wardrobe items to match, including hippie, disco, grunge and other retro outfits.
•Single and multiplayer game modes, plus three different levels of difficulty.
• Fully customizable player avatars - choose hairstyles, clothing, accessories and more.
• Predictive text input and auto spell checker make typing answers lightning fast.
• Unlock bonus items as a reward for progress in the game.
Get it now at this amazing low price!
This game needs online multiplayer so that I can play this with my friends WITHOUT logging into Facebook (Like your other Family Feud game requires users to do) because I don't have nor do I want a Facebook account.
The graphics, choice of clothing, hair styles, etc. for the characters is just shameful lol. The only black hair style is that dang on afro lol not too many black people still wear afros in the 00's I assure you haha.
Also, this game needs to learn how to pause when I exit the application instead of making me start over once I open the application again.
Good fun game though, but as I said, a true online multiplayer (preferably using the Game Center) would be nice so that I can play with/against MY friends and random people if I choose.
Love the game. Only wish it would switch to pause mode when an incoming call comes in instead of having to restart the game all over again. Definitely entertaining.
Don't pay it
First off it is way too expensive and secondly it cheats. You type in an answer and it will give you a strike or completely put an answer in that is 100% different than what you wrote and then the computer puts in the same answer as you and gets it. A huge waste of money
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 14, 2010
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 82.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ludia
- Copyright Copyright © 2010 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. The Family Feud is a trademark of FremantleMedia Operations BV. Licensed by FremantleMedia Enterprises. www.fremantlemedia.com©2009 FremantleMedia North America, Inc. All rights reserved. The Family Feud content and logo are used by Ludia Inc. under license
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.