Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Survey says: Play Family Feud! Based on one of the most successful and beloved family game shows of all time! Now you can play anywhere, anytime as the leader of a ‘family’ in a contest to name the most popular answers to survey questions posed to 100 people. The game features all of the favorite elements of the show as played on television, including the scoreboard, face offs, strikes, stealing and ‘fast money’ rounds. Enjoy Family Feud in multiplayer mode as you challenge family and friends head-to-head, or compete solo against the computer.
•Two game modes: single player and multiplayer.
•Fully customizable player avatar- choose hairstyles, clothing, accessories and more.
•Predictive text input and auto spell checker make typing answers lightening fast.
•Unlock bonus items as a reward for progress in the game.
•Authentic stages, theme music and sound effects create a true-to-show game experience.
Get it now for your iPhone & iPod Touch!
What's New in Version 1.1.5
- Fixed iOS 5 compatibility issues.
Not enough levels in single player mode.
Some questions are answered by a number. That would be fine, if they didn't always show the top 8 answers for those questions, which makes the answers numbers 1 through 8 in varying order.
Too many questions are related to Christianity. There are no questions related to other religions, but they directly ask questions from the bible.
After unlocking all of the wardrobe options for the avatars, I discovered no modest clothing for the females. Not even any dresses or skirts, only tight pants. They also spent way too much time concentrating on the chest of the female avatars; making them all unnaturally perky D cups without bras. (To the developers: That is not very pious of you, which conflicts with your seeming attempt to write for a religious audience)
The inflection of the announcer is not always appropriate for what's happening in the game. The announcer also horribly mispronounces the Spanish last name of Morales in one of the single player mode levels.
Ok But Not Fantastic. Go with Family Feud & Friends instead.
It's fun to play and does resemble the tv game but I do have a few complaints:
1. You can't fully customize your team only your character and even that's limited.
2. Some of the answers make no sense or are just plain wrong! I'm no history buff but I do know my U.S. presidents. The category was name presidents that appear on money. One of the answers was Hamilton. Hamilton does appear on the $10 bill but he wasn't a pres. He was the 1st secretary of the treasury.
3. If you exit the app for any reasons, it doesn't save your progress. You have to start that game over.
4. There are only 12 levels. That's hardly worth $3! This is a $.99 app.
Note to the developers: spend some more time on this app to make it worth the $3 I and many others wasted on this game.
Half the questions are opinion based and not factual. A lot of the answers are either completely stupid or wrong. "Name another word for cold."(temperature not illness) One of the answers was flu. Flu is an illness not a measure of temperature. Here is another one "at what age do you first fall in love?" that is entirely opinion based. How are you supposed to answer that with logic and get all the answers? Btw one of the answers was 5. Who the heck falls in love at 5?! You don't even know what romantic love is at 5! These are just two of the dozen or so examples I remember off the top of my head that I have seen in the 9 out of the 12 levels I have played thus far. I bought this game because I wanted to play an intellectual game with my friend but this game feels like it was programmed by a moron. I will never buy another game from this studio again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 02, 2011
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 50.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ludia
- © 2009 Ludia Inc. All rights reserved. The Family Feud is a trademark of FremantleMedia Operations BV. Licensed by FremantleMedia Enterprises. www.fremantlemedia.com©2009 FremantleMedia North America, Inc. All rights reserved. The Family Feud content and logo are used by Ludia Inc. under license.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 Questions Package 1$0.99
- 100 Questions Package 2$0.99