Family Fortune is a perfect tool for families to manage their budgets and spending in real time. It is a simple app that does two things well: lets you track your expenses as quickly as possible, and synchronizes your budget and expenses across everyone's devices.
*** Features ***
- Very quick entry. Log the expense before the receipt is even printed! It only takes 5-6 taps to log an entry.
- Share budgets with everyone in your family. Invite your family members by email. Instantly see when they spent money and get an up to date view of how much money you have.
- Optional automatic budget refills on weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis.
- Unlimited budgets. Create as many budgets as you need: groceries, vacations, holiday shopping, etc. Share each budget individually for fine grained access control.
New in this release of Family Fortune:
- Ability to export budgets
- Daily autorefill
- Bi-monthly autorefill
- Yearly autorefill
- Updated international currency symbols
- Bug fixes and speedups
Ratings and Reviews
This app works great, especially when 2 people need to limit weekly spending. No complicated entries. I have it set to auto-refill on payday so my spouse and I know what's available to spend... if I get gas, I just enter how much. All the users see what's left to spend. This isn't banking software, just for simple budgeting software. Also works well for our HSA
It’s exactly what I need - set up a budget, add transactions, reset budget at end of week. But it is missing two features: historical data and (more importantly) you can’t edit a transaction’s date. So if you forget to put in that beer you bought last night it will register as a transaction for today instead.
Perfect and simple!
Was surprisingly hard to find an app that let my wife and I track our spend against a shared budget. This is perfect!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.