Family Locator - GPS Phone Tracker
By Sygic a. s.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep your kids safe and let your entire family be in touch. Family Locator is the family tracker, children safety & emergency alerts app awarded by the largest parent-testing community Parent Tested Parent Approved.
Try Family Locator to:
- See where family members are right now
- Share free cross-platform family messages
- Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s…
- Receive alert if they go where it’s not safe
- In need send/receive SOS with exact location
- Find them in park with augmented reality
- Geofence a place to know when they get there
- Be notified if they leave chosen location
- Check-in to tell others where you are
- Navigate there (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
- Reveal location only to people you trust
Family Locator was created by parents like you:
- Designed as an easy tool for you & your kids
- Even if you are busy it keeps you in touch
- Privacy of your family is top concern for us
- High quality positioning is guaranteed
- Battery consumption optimized for daily use
- Invisble mode for parents - administrators
-Only a parent - administrator can manage family members and safe/un-safe zones
Premium In-flight mode locates you during your flight and lets your family members see the location of your plane on the map.
Your family members will also get notified when your plane departs, lands, is delayed, or canceled. You do not need GPS or data connection while on board.
Simply check to your flight in the app and you are all set. We get all data from FlightAware, the most popular flight tracking service.
Family Locator needs to check your position regularly, but still does not take more than 4% of your battery life.
For Family Locator to function properly Location services must be turned on.
Give Family Locator a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Note about the use of GPS: This app can use GPS in the background mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.991
- Japanese language
- Improvements and optimisations
- Minor bug fixes
Tracks safe zones, so I know when someone is entering the house, and danger zones, when someone is entering or leaving a danger zone. I think it is a very generous 5 star, but still, it will come in handy in the future for me and all of you
Update: Alerts are now much more frequent. Midnight, 2am, 6am, and nearly every freaking hour. Not impressed, and no way am I going to spend money on it.
I live next to an airport and am constantly getting alerts welcoming me to the airport and to enter my flight number. I don't see anyway to turn it off unless I turn off all alerts. Please fix!
Looks good but shuts down
Got this free app then paid $14.99 to upgrade with safe zones and real time tracking so my mom, who's in Mississippi, and my husband, who's deployed to Japan, could feel better about me and my kid's 2400 mile 5 day trip from California to Mississippi. When I first downloaded the app it worked ok. It kept sending messages to my mom that I was not locatable even though I selected "always share my location" in my privacy settings. On the first day of my trip the app, when selected, would open for a split second then black screen and close down. So I tried a few times then deleted the app and reinstalled. Still no luck. Eventually I deleted the app. Very disappointed with this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 06, 2017
- Version: 4.991
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2015 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Location History Monthly$2.99