After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite Family Guy characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the “Fool’s Gold” quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices!
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
Quahog 500 is in town and everyone’s trying to get ahead. Peter tries to fulfill his dreams of being a race car driver with the help of Burt Reynolds, while Ricky Bobby and Cal Naughton Jr. try to take first. Will Peter cross the finish line or will everything be derailed by French driver, Jean Girard? Play Quahog 500 to find out!
Ratings and Reviews
Was an okay game.
I used to really enjoy this game but now I dread playing. I don’t want to stop playing after putting so much more time and money into this game. Even tho I had previously deleted the game for about a year. I, at first had no hesitations coming back to the game. The game has now only been focusing on the main characters and that makes doing this quests/events take waaayyy longer. Bc now You have 1 character doing an action for 3-4 hours only to get 1 item (which he may not get bc it’s uncommon). But you need 2 of those 1 item that you’ve just gotten to do the next action, but wait, now you have to get all this in a week. In order to stay on track with getting the weekly rewards. Then there’s the character that is unknown until you click to unlock them, you have only a week to get this person. you have to 1 character and a building that can get you items to unlock the character. But that building you need to gain items to unlock for that character isn’t attainable until the 5th buildings you can win. Also you have to get 56 items with only that 1 character doing an 3/4 hour action. It’s just all too much. Instead of being a game to enjoy, I’m leaving this app everyday feeling like this is homework. Gotta be precise with timing. I hope they work on this bc it’s rally annoying.
Have an open issue for over a month now
Look, I get it, an app gets more players, outgrows servers, quality control isn’t quite the same, etc. However, I have been playing the game for 4 years now and am extremely close to calling it hits due to the lack of customer service and having a ticket “closed” 3 times due to them having a high volume of tickets Nd to reopen the ticket over and over of its still not resolved. I know how the queue process works and how you are graded on length of time to find a resolution. What I do not appreciate is the same generic response 3 times, put SOME effort into caring and maybe the quality of the game wouldn’t suffer. With the (now) current event with the briand-dead ox, the character is bought via a mystery box but yet the character skin isn’t even loaded as playable. Again, goes back to quality control and caring enough about your product. Now don’t get me wrong, I do appreciate the different events as it keeps the game fresh BUT this cannot come at the expense of actually being able to play the game or given items you have paid for. I don’t want to say corporate greed has kicked in but if the shoe fits....
Free clams/bought clams/ 2x free clamoffers
I enjoy this show and really thought the app would be fun too! Only problem for me is this app freezes a lot then takes forever to load. If that is difficult, when i try to take advantage of the clam offers which clams are needed for the game play to get most characters before the trial runs out, and there is no way to earn clams other than buying them, doing something to earn them, or watching adds. Well this will be the third time now that the clams i either bought, watched video for, or downloaded a different app and then met the requirements for earning the clams, and then did not receive my clams. One time paying 9.99, another having to spend 30 minuets on another app and the last time having to download then upgrade things in the app for a supposed 2x normal amount of clams 82 clams. Spent 2 hours of time doing so and did not receive the clams. I would not recommend this app for its crashing and slow to load issues and the time and moneyspent earning clams and the clams never showing up. And no one being willing to fix the issue of reversing the charges or adding the clams to your game.
- TinyCo, Inc.
- 141.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 TinyCo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Packet of Clams $1.99
- Bin of Clams $9.99
- Crate of Clams $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.