Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff
By TinyCo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite FG characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the “Fool’s Gold” quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices!
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
What's New in Version 1.18.0
The Football Challenge Event is over. Stay tuned for the next event later this month!
Shameless money grabbing and buggy coding
I have played this game for a long time. I used to love it. I could play and get almost all the items in an event without spending money. But I would choose to spend money to get special characters. Now they have made it so it's impossible to complete events without spending money. They used to be ahead of Simpsons, but now they are shamelessly shafting their customers to get more money. And just to make it even worse, the coding is horribly buggy. The Christmas event was unplayable for about a week.
Unless you want to spend money don't bother
If you're a new player I wouldn't even bother downloading the game. This used to be a very fun game that I looked forward to logging into but now it's all about impossible tasks that they try getting you to spend hundreds of dollars on and there's still no chance of completing the tracks. I will consider changing my review but with how things are now I can't recommend the game to any new players.
Jumped the Shark
Used to be really fun. Events are overly complicated, convoluted and you won't finish unless you drop some serious real world cash. They should spend more time studying what makes tapped out so awesome. And you will get the "rate me" nag constantly, even if you've already rated.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 09, 2016
- Version: 1.18.0
- Size: 89.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TinyCo, Inc.
- © 2014 TinyCo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Packet of Clams$1.99
- Bin of Clams$9.99
- Crate of Clams$19.99
- Box of Clams$4.99
- Box of Coins$4.99
- Packet of Coins$1.99
- Drum of Clams$49.99
- Crate of Coins$19.99
- Bin of Coins$9.99
- Tank of Clams$99.99