Keep your kids safe and let your entire family be in touch. Family Locator is the family tracker, children safety & emergency alerts app awarded by the largest parent-testing community Parent Tested Parent Approved.
Try Family Locator to:
- See where family members are right now
- Share free cross-platform family messages
- Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s…
- Receive alert if they go where it’s not safe
- In need send/receive SOS with exact location
- Find them in park with augmented reality
- Geofence a place to know when they get there
- Be notified if they leave chosen location
- Check-in to tell others where you are
- Navigate there (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
- Reveal location only to people you trust
Family Locator was created by parents like you:
- Designed as an easy tool for you & your kids
- Even if you are busy it keeps you in touch
- Privacy of your family is top concern for us
- High quality positioning is guaranteed
- Battery consumption optimized for daily use
- Invisble mode for parents - administrators
-Only a parent - administrator can manage family members and safe/un-safe zones
Premium In-flight mode locates you during your flight and lets your family members see the location of your plane on the map.
Your family members will also get notified when your plane departs, lands, is delayed, or canceled. You do not need GPS or data connection while on board.
Simply check to your flight in the app and you are all set. We get all data from FlightAware, the most popular flight tracking service.
Family Locator needs to check your position regularly, but still does not take more than 4% of your battery life.
For Family Locator to function properly Location services must be turned on.
Give Family Locator a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Note about the use of GPS: This app can use GPS in the background mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Improvements and optimisations
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It seems the accuracy is off majority of the time. Bought the in purchase to have all the features and it I’m the only one who can view history in my family circle. The other family members would have to pay. Notifications are late. And I’m not able to make the location spots smaller to a pin point location. Not able to recommend features in the app because I can’t see the submit button under the box to write the recommendations. Would be a great app if they would let the family circle access what needs to be accessed without both parents paying. For the feature. I hate to say it but might go back to life 360. (Sighs).
When the app works, it’s wonderful knowing that my kids are safe. When it works, it’s nice when the kids know where my husband and I are without texting us..especially when we’re driving and can’t answer them. I wish there were an update that could help the app work more often. I just checked on my kids and it has been over 24 hours since the app updated. Is there anyway to correct this without having the kids phones here with me?
Not so great
At first I liked the app but then I noticed the accuracy was off but they claim it getting a premium plan you would be able to get real time tracking this is a lie I purchased the lifetime one it doesn’t work at all it just says the family members aren’t responding everything you try to use the feature. I tried contacting support via email like the help section says they were no help at all basically told me google play or iTunes controls the purchases.... I’m very disappointed and I want my money back paid 15 dollars for nothing at all 😡😡😡😡
- Sygic a. s.
- 20.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime $14.99
- Yearly $13.99
- Location History Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.