Family Organizer helps you focus on family.
Manage busy schedules, save memories, and get more done by keeping all your family matters in one easy app. Family Organizer is a daily planner that presents your events and due dates in a convenient format, so you'll never feel like you've left something out. Here are some of the things you can do with Family Organizer:
• Create a family calendar and assign family members to events
• View your schedule in a monthly or weekly view
• Color code your events
• Sync your schedule across devices and keep your family up to date
• Integrate your shared calendar events
• Add to-dos with due dates and reminders
• Create and email shopping lists and checklists
• Keep a daily journal
• Store and share your favorite recipes
• Quick-add recipe ingredients to a shopping list
• Personalize the app with your own background photos
• Track family birthdays
• Add sticky notes to any day
• Check daily weather forecasts
• Set your own background music
• Track your income and expenses
• Export your data as an email
• Filter your schedule by family member
Start your day with Family Organizer!
In addition to the free features listed above, we also offer Family Organizer Premium as a subscription available for $1.99/month. Family Organizer Premium subscribers will have access to an ad-free experience and unlimited storage.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase.
• UI Update: A cleaner look for improved legibility and clarity.
• Monthly Calendar: View all your events in a monthly format by tapping the Today banner or going to Calendar from the menu. (Remember, you can also rotate your device for a weekly view.)
• Color Coding: Tag your events with color for easy viewing and organization.
• Filter: Tap the filter button on the home screen to view just a single family member's schedule.
• Other minor updates and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Trying to get your whole family on the same scheduling page makes herding cats look like child’s play. We love the way Family Organizer brings so many useful widgets together into one app, including shared calendars, to-do lists, and even recipes. The beautifully breezy menus, calming background images, and customizable music tracks offer a mini-meditation respite from our otherwise-hectic days.
I am writing this review in regards to a critical malfunction that I think others should be aware of. After making an event, it copied to my gmail calendar (which is fine and intended); however, when I made edits to the event, the app created another event on my gmail calendar, not removing or changing the previous one. For example, I made a reoccurring event for my daughter's dance class, then changed it from Tuesday's to Wednesday's. This app changed correctly, however my gmail calendar has events on both. Unfortunately for me, I made an edit to the Wednesday event as well, changing the time, so my gmail calendar has 3 entries for my daughter's dance class. I contacted customer support and they said all I could was individually delete them all--forever, since they are on there as a reoccurring event with no end date. And I cannot change them to have an end date because all changes must be made through the app and those events aren't in the app anymore because it was changed to the current/correct event. It is frustrating and annoying and I am really bummed out because otherwise this was a really great app. 👎🏼
Was a great app now having some issues
I love this app, I have been using it for about 6 months now and have really liked it. I created an account with our family email then had each member of my family (excluding my preschooler) log into the account from their own devices. It really keeps us all on the same page and allows us all to know what’s going on! I love having one app and one place to keep track of everything. My only issue is that when we first started using the app another family member could add a task or event from their device and it would immediately appear on my device when I opened the app, however the past couple weeks the newly added items are only showing up on the device they were added from (we all are logged into the same account and haven’t changed settings). If this issue isn’t resolved I’m afraid I’ll have to find a new app :( hoping it’s just a bug.
Hi there, we're sorry you had this experience. Please email us at email@example.com with details of what you are experiencing so we can get a better understanding to further assist.
- Sevenlogics, Inc.
- 117.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sevenlogics, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Monthly) $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.