FanChants: Football Songs & Soccer Chants
By Fanchants.com Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ALL NEW! The electric atmosphere of match day; 20,000 real football chants and soccer songs, sung by real fans from 800 teams, in 90+ countries, all in your iPhone. We’ve got your boy’s covered! Featured in The NY Times, BBC and FourFourTwo magazine.
Real songs to play through speakers, send to mates and use as ringtones. Receive alerts for new chants and use the in-built recording feature to submit latest songs.
Intro offer to upgrade included...
* Lyrics: For all songs, never be lost for words again
* New Chants: Fed into the app as and when they are sent in
* Alerts: Register your team and get notified of new chants for your team, as they go live
* Record Songs: Keep the library up to date and submit new chants using the all new, high quality, recording feature
* Staff Picks: Don’t miss a good one. Our stream of the best of the best, as they come in
* Chant Of The Day: A hand picked chant from the best of the library
* ‘Fave’ Playlist: Offline listening, HQ format, full length songs
* Ringtones: Hear a song when your friends call you - hear different tones for friends and enemies :) Upgrade, watch a video or share the app for added bonus of using chants as ringtones!
The New York Times said: "FanChants is a repository of more than 20,000 chants for more than 700 teams worldwide. From nasty to boring and folkloric to funny, the chants are a window into how a team’s fans fire up a stadium."
The Times Online said: "You know when you're at a ground and a few thousand bare-chested, fat blokes pipe up with a tune that everyone then joins in with but you're left sitting there miming like John Redwood at a Welsh karaoke because you can't understand a word they're saying? Let that never happen again, for FanChants.com has brought the best ditties to audio life, including Manchester City's emotive Your Suit's From Matalan and Yeovil's inviting Drink Up Thy Cider. You'll never be lost for words again."
Just about everything ...
What's New in Version 2.1
Stickers are now on FanChants and like Diego Costa, these bad boy's get ugly. "Come in A Taxi", "You Stole Our Stereo", "Going Down, Going Down" ","Never Seen A Salad", they are all here.
It's the perfect banter gear for when yer givin yer mates a slap (or two) on the pitch.
Get yer chubby digits into these and stick the boot in lad's.
A great app for fans
Even though not all the chants are unlocked I use the app a lot and I can listen to most of my favorite and big chants
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Fanchants.com Ltd.
- © 2016 @ FanChants.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reduced! Ringtones For All Chants Incl Man U, Villa, QPR, Newcastle$2.99