ALL NEW! The electric atmosphere of match day; 20,000 real football chants and soccer songs, sung by real fans from 800 teams, in 90+ countries, all in your iPhone. We’ve got your boy’s covered! Featured in The NY Times, BBC and FourFourTwo magazine.
Real songs to play through speakers, send to mates and use as ringtones. Receive alerts for new chants and use the in-built recording feature to submit latest songs.
Intro offer to upgrade included...
* Lyrics: For all songs, never be lost for words again
* New Chants: Fed into the app as and when they are sent in
* Alerts: Register your team and get notified of new chants for your team, as they go live
* Record Songs: Keep the library up to date and submit new chants using the all new, high quality, recording feature
* Staff Picks: Don’t miss a good one. Our stream of the best of the best, as they come in
* Chant Of The Day: A hand picked chant from the best of the library
* ‘Fave’ Playlist: Offline listening, HQ format, full-length songs
* Ringtones: Hear a song when your friends call you - hear different tones for friends and enemies :) Upgrade, watch a video or share the app for added bonus of using chants as ringtones!
The New York Times said: "FanChants is a repository of more than 20,000 chants for more than 700 teams worldwide. From nasty to boring and folkloric to funny, the chants are a window into how a team’s fans fire up a stadium."
The Times Online said: "You know when you're at a ground and a few thousand bare-chested, fat blokes pipe up with a tune that everyone then joins in with but you're left sitting there miming like John Redwood at a Welsh karaoke because you can't understand a word they're saying? Let that never happen again, for FanChants.com has brought the best ditties to audio life, including Manchester City's emotive Your Suit's From Matalan and Yeovil's inviting Drink Up Thy Cider. You'll never be lost for words again."
Lyrics added - all songs now with lyrics included.
Fresh design for the home page.
For those with newer iPhones there is an Improved interface.
Plus: save more favourites, listen to more songs, less greying out and a host of other fixes and improvements.
She's a beauty...
Ratings and Reviews
In all honesty I was in the middle of writing a 1-star review because I upgraded my account to the paid version and had not received any of the email to use the chants as a ringtone. In the midst of writing the review I decided to exhaust all options before finishing my poor review and when I checked my junk email folder, there they were!
This is a very interesting app to hear footballing chants from across the world. Great work!
BEWARE - NO RINGTONES
Downloaded the app, and it plays the chants just fine, but when you try to download a ring tone it asks for an email to send the ring tone to - but the ringtone never arrives! I’m not going to call it a scam, because it might be a bug, but it’s really disappointing that something I consider a core functionality doesn’t work.
I can not figure out how to download a ringtone. There is no download file for me. I watched the help video and it didn’t help me. Please help. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hey, sorry for your problems. The ringtones are emailed to you as it's the only way to get them on the phone. If you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org I can give you a voucher code that will give you a free upgrade, unlimited ringtones and favourites and loads more. The app is fully functional now. Once again sorry for your troubles.
- Fanchants.com Ltd.
- 45.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 @ FanChants.com
- In-App Purchases
- Reduced! Ringtones For All Chants Incl Man U, Villa, QPR, Newcastle $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.