By Fancy Hands, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have your assistant handle that!
The Fancy Hands app gives you access to thousands of US-based virtual assistants for all of your personal and professional to-dos. From scheduling, to phone calls, to research: get your time back and save money with Fancy Hands virtual assistants.
As a Fancy Hands subscriber, you'll be able to use the app to send and manage requests, text in real-time with your assistant, and add action items to your to-do list. As a bonus, you'll be able to turn those action items from your to-do list into requests that can be taken care of by your assistants.
How does Fancy Hands work?
- Tell us what you need to get done
- Attach a photo if you need to
- Relax! We're on it and will let you know once we've completed your request.
Popular requests include:
-Making dinner reservations
-Scheduling your haircut or doctor's appointment and adding it to your calendar
-Finding an item in stock near you
-Researching questions with detailed or hard-to-find answers
-Finding a reputable vendor such as an electrician or personal chef
-Calling your cable company to fix the issue with your account
-Scheduling a conference call for you and your colleagues
-Helping you find vendors for your wedding such as DJs, photographers and caterers
If you're not already a Fancy Hands subscriber, you can get set up here. We have several monthly and annual plans, starting at $29.99/month for 5 requests/month.
What People Are Saying About Fancy Hands:
-One of Time Inc's 10 Startups to Watch
-“The most helpful startup in the world.” -Joann Pan, Mashable
-“It's their extra bit of help that's magical.” -Alexis Ohanian, founder of Reddit
-“I believe this is the definition of heaven.” -Farhad Manjoo, Slate
- “Is it worth it? You'd better believe it is!” -Marshall Kirkpatrick, ReadWriteWeb
Already Love Fancy Hands?
Find us in these other places too!
What's New in Version 3.0.8
Attachments should work better for everybody!
Fixed several login bugs
Good service with unreliable app
I enjoy using FancyHands as a service, but there are several issues with the app.
1. Too many bugs/UX issues. I like the app's interface, but when I navigate through the app, it hangs at times and I have to restart it. Also, sometimes when I navigate I can't go back to the dashboard.
2. No multiattachment feature. Perhaps there should be a more even intuititive way to send photos, etc. to the potential VA. If, for instance, I want a VA to reconcile grocery receipts, I need to be able to send multiple photos in the same request.
3. Request feature on dashboard is odd and funky at times, similar to 1.
There are many issues that you guys can work on in the app. I like what you guys provide so far, and I like it that you're integrating many apps with FancyHands to have a more value-added experience, but the app itself would make it a lot better. Hope you take this review seriously 😊
App Is junk!
I'm using an iPhone 6, am a premium subscriber (over $1,000/yr). The app looks pretty but loads slow. I cannot successfully add attachments from the app and voice attachments stall as well. I also cannot open attachments that assistants have attached to a task, which means that I have to wait until I get to a desktop PC to view the attachment. This is a step backwards. Very frustrating. They should have done more testing before releasing the latest app.
I absolutely love Fancy Hands
I can honestly say Fancy Hands changes the way I do things. It took a little getting used to but now I'm an expert at delegating. I get so much more done now cause I don't avoid certain tasks.