FancyScope is a beautifully responsive oscilloscope app for non-engineers who want to see what raw audio LOOKS like.
PINCH the screen to see more or less of the waveform at once.
TAP the screen to access the options, including:
• 5 color themes
• [flat / depth] projection
• [tilt sensor (roll and pitch) / side / top / front] viewing angles
• [none / logarithmic / auto-gain] amplification
• [none / synchronized] wave tracking
FancyScope is NOT a music player!
• it ONLY listens to the sound from your device's built-in microphone.
• it CAN be used alongside music player apps, but it will ONLY visualize what it can hear through the microphone. This is because of a copy protection mechanism enforced by iOS. Listening to your music through headphones while using FancyScope will sadly NOT visualize that music.
NOTICE FOR ENGINEERS AND SCIENTISTS:
FancyScope is an entertainment audio visualizer. It accurately displays real waveforms, but it does NOT indicate SPL or Hz. It is NOT intended to be used as an audio engineering tool or scientific meter. Apply masking tape to your device AT YOUR OWN RISK.
• Updated for the iPhone X
• Improved coloration
• Larger buttons
• Improved compatibility with music playback apps
Ratings and Reviews
Great Visualization Tool
I wasn't exactly sure what to expect at first when I downloaded this app, but I am glad that I did so. It has beautiful visualizations and a very simple and intuitive interface. I definitely recommend checking it out.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.