Fandango Movies – Times & Tickets
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download Fandango - the #1 movie ticketing app. Get the latest showtimes, guarantee tickets, and check out trailers, videos and Fandango original series – all at your fingertips.
New in 6.6:
• New for the iPad: Sign in to your Fandango account using Facebook or Google+. Don’t have an account yet? Create one now to save your details for faster checkout.
Browse Movies + Theaters:
• Filter movies by genre, MPAA rating & format, including IMAX & 3D
• With Fandango VIP, save your favorite theaters & movies
• Watch high-quality trailers, exclusive interviews & browse movie photos
• Read Fandango fan ratings & reviews and movie scores from Metacritic
• Find theaters using the iOS location feature, view them in a list or map & get directions
• View movie times, MPAA ratings, synopses, run times & director & cast lists
• Find theater amenities (Reserved Seating, Mobile Ticket, etc.)
• Can’t make your movie? With Fandango’s all-new Worry-Free Tickets, return or exchange your tickets for a refund or Fandango credit
• With your Fandango VIP account you can safely store your credit card for faster purchases & find your purchase history
• Save your Fandango partner theater rewards cards & earn points
• Tap Go Now to find a movie playing near you within the next hour
• Add your Mobile Ticket barcode to Passbook (look for the Mobile Ticket icon to find participating theaters; iPhone/iPod Touch iOS 6+ only)
• Go straight to the ticket-taker to have your device scanned with a Mobile Ticket barcode (Participating theaters only; look for the Mobile Ticket icon)
• With Apple Watch, easily view your countdown-to-showtime clock or directions to the theater and head straight to the ticket taker to have your Mobile Ticket barcode (for participating theaters only) scanned directly from your wrist
Share + Sync:
• Rate + Review movies from the app & share with other Fandango users via Facebook, Google+, and more
• Don’t miss out on exclusive deals, the hottest trailer releases, breaking news & more! We’re now delivering what you need to know directly to your in-app Mail Box
• Want an alert when you have new messages? Set your preferences to receive push notifications
• Sign in to your Fandango account using Facebook or Google+. Don’t have an account yet? Create one now to save your details for faster checkout.
Extras for iPad:
• Tap in to The Pulse for a real time snapshot of what’s selling on Fandango
• Scroll through photos & videos– all optimized for iPad’s retina display
Purchase Policy (http://www.fandango.com/PurchasePolicy.aspx)
Thanks for using our app! We appreciate your feedback and would love to hear from you. Send suggestions and issues to: email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.6
Don’t miss summer’s biggest movies. We’ve made your moviegoing experience even better with our latest update:
•New for the iPad: Sign in to your Fandango account using Facebook or Google+. Don’t have an account yet? Create one now to save your details for faster checkout.
Still had to wait in line!
So I purchased tickets with this fandango app., Look at my email and I can't seem to find an ID Scanner bar for the ticket person to scan and allow me into the theatre for the movie I just paid for. I go to guest services and mention to them that I used the app, They tell me that I have to go to "Will Call" to pick them up, And I ask, Ok great, Where is that? And the guest services person points at the long line where everyone else is waiting to purchase tickets, And I mention the the guest service person, The whole point of fandango is to avoid that line and that she wanted me to get in that line, And how that made absolutely no sense? If that was the case, Why even use fandango? If I have to still get in the same line as everyone else that didn't think ahead and purchase tickets with the app. Fandango specifically promotes on their ads "Skip the line at the theatre" , This is not the case. I will not ever be using fandango again, Ya'll just lost a customer. You can thank AMC for that too, You are both at fault for not living in the 21st century. Makes you wonder if you can take any action because they are promoting false claims on their commercials and in their ads a serious offense. Had I not shown up 30 minutes before the movie, I would have missed it and it would have ruined my movie experience for the night.
Decent App, could use some updates.
My personal fav theater has great customer service for whenever I miss a start time. They are always willing to reassign my Stubbs to a later seating. One issue Fandango could help with would be the a bolt to see the seating availability of individual movies at a given time without beginning checkout process like selecting and locking in movie times and # + ages of guests before viewing seating availability for theaters with reserved seating. If I could scroll through it would make selection time quicker and easier. Otherwise this App would get 4 stars from me because we drive out of town for our favorite theater, several cities away in fact! With Fandango and our theater's Stubbs rewards program the convenience fees are waived and we arrive at show time with our tickets on our mobile devices. Whenever we feel like seeing a movie and someone says, "what's playing?" It's a quick tap on the orange "F." My preferred theater pops up first (usually, another bug that could be hammered out!) and we can watch the trailers right from the app!
I love it!
The app is awesome! It stores everything safely, even my theater rewards cards, so that if I see a line a the ticket counter, I can push a few buttons and I'm in. You can choose your tickets, pay, gets your rewards points, and then just show them your phone to redeem them. No more lines and not getting tickets or good seats.
It also let's me know when movies are coming, watch trailers, and see reviews about the movies. It keeps track of my aborted theaters so that with a push on my screen I can tell my friends what's playing at the movies.
I'm a movie buff and this app has saved me from missing shows, getting the crappy seats, and from having to carry around little chain cards all the time. It's worth it on so many levels!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 6.6
- Size: 25.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Fandango
- © Copyright 2009-2015 Fandango. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.