Why You’ll Love FandangoNOW:
• Instantly stream and download movies + TV shows at home and on the go.
• Watch the newest releases and classic favorites — no subscription needed.
• Discover movies not currently available on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime Video.
• Browse our entire catalog and track movies + TV shows you want to watch by adding them to your Watchlist.
• Link your UltraViolet account to FandangoNOW and access your UltraViolet titles anytime, anywhere.
• Got a Fandango VIP account? No need to create a new account on FandangoNOW. You can sign in with your Fandango VIP email and password.
Now, let’s find something awesome to watch.
• New and improved video player controls
• Bug fixes and feature improvements to reduce crashes and improve your overall viewing experience
Ratings and Reviews
A total zero (wouldn’t allow me to give zero stars)
Tried to rent Jumanji last Saturday. App stated that it did not load due to an error. They have no support line so they said email what your problem is and we’ll get back to you within 72 hours. By Tuesday I received an email saying that they were so busy they haven’t had a chance to look at my problem and said for me to remain if I still had the problem. Of course I STILL HAD NO MOVIE. Now having to face yet another 72hour wait I went right to my credit card company and protested the payment. They agreed with me. Incidentally I got an email back from them (yes 72 hours later) saying they did not understand the problem and I was to finally call somebody. What don’t you understand I didn’t get the movie? Apparently the credit card company did and refunded my money. I can’t believe they would put out an app with so many bugs.
Playback is painful
Tried to play a movie I rented. Instead of playing it asked me to turn on cellular data. It wouldn’t play without it even though I was on WiFi. When I tried streaming it asked me if I was sure, it would disable downloading. I thought I would try downloading so I could use both. The download was super slow so I tried streaming but it turned out it disabled streaming. Now I can’t play my movie tonight. The play button should just work without me needing to change the default settings. Also don’t disable streaming. No other movie rental platform makes it this hard to play a rental. I would not recommend this service, try something different.
No In-app purchase on iOS devise! Really??!!
On iOS devices, you can browse content but that’s about it. What’s the point, if you can’t purchase content on the app! If you want to purchase, you have to use a browser app to purchase content that can be viewed on the FandangoNow app. This app is a horrible solution overall and, basically, a waste of time for iOS users — if I have to use the website, why would I come back to the app! (And ‘Yes’, once you purchase the movie on the FandangoNow website, you can watch it in the app). This is such a clunky solution for iOS users, it’s basically worth paying the extra couple of dollars for a true seamless experience on cable!
- 172 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Fandango LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.