Fandor Movies - Watch Only Great Films
By Our Film Festival, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fandor makes it easy to discover and watch handpicked, award-winning movies of all lengths and genres, from the world’s most respected filmmakers. Films that will open your heart, feed your mind, and heighten your senses. Start watching amazing films today and enjoy a free one week trial.
Get the free app as part of your Fandor membership and start watching amazing films today.
Join our passionate community of filmmakers and film lovers and support great cinema.
How Does Fandor work?
• Easily subscribe to Fandor, using In-app purchase from the App store
• Fandor membership gives you access to thousands of amazing movies for one low monthly price
• The Fandor app is optimized for iPhone and iPad. Use Airplay to enjoy the same unlimited films on your TV
• You can browse a growing selection of handpicked award-winning films, with hundreds of new films added every month
• A wealth of discovery tools are available, including over 500 genres, staff picks, spotlights & curated lists
• Watch, rate, review, queue and share your favorite movies and Fandor will deliver you tailor-made recommendations
“If you are looking to take your movie watching beyond the mainstream, then Fandor is just the ticket.”
“Fandor is invaluable in finding great films”
When you subscribe to Fandor, you will be charged $9.99/month for a monthly membership, or $89.99 per year for an annual membership. New members will enjoy a 7 day free trial before the initial payment. Payments are made through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. A network connection is required. Fandor is currently available in the U.S and Canada
Support Great Cinema: Half your membership fee goes to the films you watch
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Free trial offer for new subscribers
• Actor, Actress Credits for movies
• Confirmation for queueing and rating movies
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Far from mainstream
Not for the Hollywood buffs. I've watched both full length and short films and the variety is wonderful. The shorts remind me of the Ann Arbor film festival which I was fortunate to see for several years running in the 1980s. But also having access to the very artistic classics is a delight. Lastly, I had some odd digitized green screen interruptions early on (January 2015) but that seems to have cleared up as I haven't seen it recently.
You don't know what to expect.
I've watched over 70 movies and really liked them all. I distain most movies made by formula with mostly celebrity actors, Fandor brings the unexpected, the diverse, and provocative. Sure you might find these genres on Netflix, but you'll hunt through pages to find the few which are truly critical acclaimed.
Better than Mac browser
Plays movies with little interruption. Great selection, doesn't limit playback devices like Netflix does (you can play movies on your projector)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 23, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Our Film Festival, Inc.
- © 2010-2015 Our Film Festival, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fandor Subscription$2.99
- Fandor Subscription$9.99
- Fandor Subscription$89.99