FANLABEL - YOUR FANTASY RECORD LABEL
With FanLabel, you can enjoy great music as an industry insider and the owner of your own fantasy record label. Create your Label, pick a favorite genre, predict the songs that will stream the most, earn virtual Royalty points and rise to the top of the leaderboards.
HOW TO PLAY + HOW TO WIN
Once you set up your fantasy record label, you can play daily and month-long contests. Every day, you’ll receive 5 new songs in multiple genres like pop, hip hop, country, alternative and dance. You’ll also get access to curated breaking new music you’ve never heard before. In each genre of interest, you pick the songs you think will be streamed the most. The better they perform, the more points you score and the higher you rise on the leaderboard. Earn virtual Royalties and get trophies and level up as you play. You also earn Royalties when you share and promote your songs to people outside the contest. It’s all about proving your song-picking skills and growing the most successful fantasy Label on the leaderboards.
HOW IT WORKS
-Open the app and sign up for an account
-Create your fantasy record Label and play based on your favorite genres
-Choose the songs you think will stream the most (based on real-world streams)
-Rise on the leaderboards to show off your skills, and compare against your Facebook friends
-Check back daily for a fresh set of songs to choose from!
- Numerous fixes and optimizations have been implemented to increase loading times overall
- Increased the cap of content users see on the user activity Feed
- Quick Pick functionality has changed, allowing users to tap the album art to select their pick and the corner mute/play button to control the song preview playback
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect song previews to play in Contests
- Fixed numerous usability issues related to broken or limited scrolling
- Fixed an issue when returning to the app that prevented the FanLabel loading animation to complete or stutter with onboarding graphics still visible
- Fixed an issue that would cause memory-related crashes
- Fixed or updated various language/wording throughout the app
- Fixed the song preview progress bar not immediately resetting when switching songs
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept, needs work
I love the idea of this app and when it works it’s good for the most part. There are still a lot of glitches where I will be on the app and it’ll just exit out or I’ll click on the app and it makes me sign in again. Another downside is you can’t change your label name, (I didn’t know what to put when I downloaded the app so I just put my name, would be nice to change it now that I’m actually using the app) I also don’t like that it shows your first and last name to everyone. I’m sure the kinks are still being worked out with it being a new app and I’m looking forward to changes that will be made.
Cool concept, poor execution
The app is a really cool idea. Frustrating that it doesn’t accept when you hit choose song. I had to hit it 100 times before it would accept. Randomly throughout scrolling the app, I’d get a “system error” that says “label already entered challenge” - but I wasn’t even trying to enter. I probably won’t go back in unless these kinks are fixed because it’s too frustrating.
Please get screen reader support
OK, so, I’m a musician, and I know a little something about music, so I think this game is interesting! Only down side is, please, get support for the screen readers! I have iphone, and this needs to work with voiceover.
- Fan Label, LLC
- 187 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2019 Fan Label, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Pack $0.99
- Diamond Pack $99.99
- Platinum Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.